Lortab

duuudeduuude Regular
edited January 2011 in Man Cave
Hai guise. My buddy gave me 5 free 10mg Lortab last night after smoking him up for the past few days. I rarely ever take pills and don't know shit about them. I was wondering how much you guys thought I could sell them for a piece?? I'm pretty sure they are generic.. they look like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz2RTXM-TKZJlbWZ5Fixwq3OsABwIXArqaqVLo9PtZwQILuOl0Ow&t=1

They look pretty tasty maybe I should just eat them. :D

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited January 2011
    You can probably get around $5 each, maybe $10 if you find someone really desperate :o
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    hydrocodone suck, take them all
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited January 2011
    hydrocodone suck, take them all

I was thinking about this because I don't really know anyone who would even want them.

Would taking 2 give me a buzz at all?? I'd like to atleast be able to get fucked up more than once off of them as I've smoked my friend up a couple of times now. He never has money :angry:
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    I was thinking about this because I don't really know anyone who would even want them.

Would taking 2 give me a buzz at all?? I'd like to atleast be able to get fucked up more than once off of them as I've smoked my friend up a couple of times now. He never has money :angry:

I do a CWE and take 30mgs of vicoden and it barley gets me a buzz. But I'm also a hard head when it comes to drugs
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited January 2011
    duuude wrote: »

You can get $5 a pop for them. Maybe more if pills are hard to get in your area. And if you have never taken opioids then 2 would give you a buzz. Nothing really great, but you will feel them. I'm too lazy to go back and look, but if they are 5mg then 4 would be a rec. dose for you.