Taking weed on the Eurostar

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited July 2010 in Man Cave
'Sup guise.
I was wondering if anyone has an idea of the sort of customs and security details on the Eurostar. In short, I'm spending a week with no less than a Dutch guy (ba dum tsch, weed. Get it?) and I was wonderng if It would be alright to take a baggie on as we are going in a car.

I am still 50/50 on the idea, and am sure he may have some of his own. In the case that he doesn't, I'm tempted to take a baggie of my own (about 3g) as I fancied a stoned walk around the French countryside as it has always been a dream of mine...whilst listening to this song (minus the shit voice overs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgHOGqmRVR8

Charrs.

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Take a candle. Break it in half or cut it in half. Dig a hole for the baggie. Put the two sides together and melt the sides of where they meet. Good way of smuggling.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    Take a candle. Break it in half or cut it in half. Dig a hole for the baggie. Put the two sides together and melt the sides of where they meet. Good way of smuggling.

Sounds pretty good. I have stash lighters and batteries, so will bear it all in mind. I'm quite confident. Might bury it stashed in my bag within a few baggies. Will need to check the French law on the 'erb.