The Witcher

MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Lets talk about the witcher, can we talk about the witcher, Im dying to talk about the witcher.

Ok so usually I download games off of torrents and dont install them because I hate having to figure out how to unpack and mount and install the isos and whatnot. Usually something goes wrong.

So yesterday I finally got this little gem installed on my system, and holy shit.:eek: I cant believe I hadnt played this game earlier. This game is everything I look for in a video game. Sex, drugs, epic swordfights, DEMONS, the ability to light people on fire. Not to mention the dark gritty environment. Im a HUGE Diablo fan, so naturally this game is pretty damn awesome for me.

I installed it yesterday and proceeded to play it ALL day. I got through the prologue and act 1, and Im about to start act 2 today. I hear theres a 2nd one too so I cant wait till I play that.:thumbsup:

Comments

• RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    The Witcher was a great game, states Rolf, whom especially enjoyed it more due to being a fan of the stories said game is based off, even if only the novel Blood of Elves and The Last Wish have been translated to English, states Rolf.

The second Witcher game, called Assassins of Kings, will be coming out in May, Rolf hopes Rolf has enough free time to enjoy said game without needing to rush it, states Rolf.