Class of Nuke 'Em High

GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This Late Edition of the Friday Film Discussion Thread highlights Troma's 'Class of Nuke 'Em High'. It's one of the first and arguable best of Troma's early releases, next to gems like Tromeo & Juliet, as well as The Toxic Avenger!

Trailer

Movie

Regards,
-Grey

Comments

• My Mom Is DeadMy Mom Is Dead Regular
    edited February 2011
    It was a badass movie for sure, but unfortunately Troma is very hit and miss with a lot of their films, especially their sequels. There's only a handful that I would actually call good, despite having respect for the company.

Also, Tromeo and Juliet came out like ten years after the Toxic Avenger and Class of Nukem High. I don't really feel it could be considered one of their early films.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Troma_Team_Video_Titles
    Some are really bad, but still worth checking out for the novelty of itself.
  • GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, you're probably right. I didn't get into these movies for the most part until after the new Millennium. But once I did, I always considered it a part of the better early works of their production. Though it's probably at very least a 'late-early' era entry, if not a mid-era entry that holds strong. I do love that movie, and almost showed it instead.