The Nazis: A Warning from History

Comments

• HazeyHazey Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    Lol at the nazis going round on the spinnin wheel, they look like they are having a GRAND old time .
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Drinking out of a bottle + baked + Nazis on a merry-go-round thing = messy laptop

Edit - and no wonder the USA Education is in such a shit state. Is that the worst event from History? No. Just look at Stalin, or Pol Pot...fuck, this thing makes me shit my pants in rage.
  • Blackoutx86Blackoutx86 New Arrival
    edited February 2011
    *Energy drink commercial voice*
    Hey you. Yes you.
    Do you want to watch a video that pretends to be a documentary?
    Do you want to suffer through hours of scary and sad music while our narrator trains you to believe what we want you to believe while showing you pictures of random dead Germans, Russians, Prisoners, Americans, and burning tanks?
    Do you want to hear us say "The Nazis were evil" and then show a small clip of Hitler giving a speech before pausing it and zooming into his face and playing creepy piano music?
    Do you want us to flash a few pictures and videos of starving and/or sick prisoners and then spend a few hours listening to experts give misleading, wrong, or opinionated explanations as to what those images and videos mean?
    Do you want to hear us explain Hitlers secret plan to invade the entire world by having his entire army swim to other continents and take over the government so that they can kill everyone in their path?
    Do you want to be entertained by seeing gore, dead bodies, and skinny people suffering?
    Do you want to hear the harrowing story of how a poor Jewish girl had to survive in the wild by living with wolves who didn't eat her because Jews are special and wolves love Jews?

If this sounds like your kind of show then BUY NOW.
    For a limited time if you call within the next 5 minutes we will include a pouch filled with REAL HUMAN ASHES!!!
    */Energy drink commercial voice*
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Drinking out of a bottle + baked + Nazis on a merry-go-round thing = messy laptop

Edit - and no wonder the USA Education is in such a shit state. Is that the worst event from History? No. Just look at Stalin, or Pol Pot...fuck, this thing makes me shit my pants in rage.

ijustshitmypants.jpg
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    Great more holohoax propaganda.:rolleyes: I've shown evidence in other threads that 6 million did not die. Save your time with this one I haven't seen it but I can guarantee you it's bullshit.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Great more holohoax propaganda.:rolleyes: I've shown evidence in other threads that 6 million did not die. Save your time with this one I haven't seen it but I can guarantee you it's bullshit.

You know it was real. There's a lot of evidence. For example, the camps. I suggest to those who don't believe it happened should go take a look at the gas chambers in Auschwitz. Then tell us it never happened.
    edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    You know it was real. There's a lot of evidence. For example, the camps. I suggest to those who don't believe it happened should go take a look at the gas chambers in Auschwitz. Then tell us it never happened.

Give this a read. The whole articles great but here area few sample quotes from it/.
    http://www.resist.com/Articles/literature/66holocaust.htm
    1. What proof exists that the Nazis killed six million Jews?
    None. All we have is postwar testimony, mostly of individual "survivors." This testimony is contradictory, and very few claim to have actually witnessed any "gassing." There are no contemporaneous documents or hard evidence: no mounds of ashes, no crematories capable of disposing of millions of corpses, no "human soap," no lamp shades made of human skin, and no credible demographic statistics.

2. What evidence exists that six million Jews were not killed by the Nazis?
    Extensive forensic, demographic, analytical and comparative evidence demonstrates the impossibility of such a figure. The widely repeated "six million" figure is an irresponsible exaggeration.
    15. How many Jews were living in the areas that came under German control during the war?
    Fewer than six million.

16. If the Jews of Europe were not exterminated by the Nazis, what happened to them?
    After the war millions of Jews were still alive in Europe. Hundreds of thousands (perhaps as many as one and a half million) had died of all causes during the war. Others had emigrated to Palestine, the United States, and other countries. Still more Jews left Europe after the war.

17. How many Jews fled or were evacuated to deep within the Soviet Union?
    More than two million fled or were evacuated by the Soviets in 1941-1942. These Jews thus never came under German control.

18. How many Jews emigrated from Europe prior to the war, thus putting them outside of German reach?
    Perhaps a million (not including those absorbed by the USSR).

19. If Auschwitz was not an extermination camp, why did the commandant, Rudolf Hoess, confess that it was?
    He was tortured by British military police, as one of his interrogators later admitted.
    26. Is there any evidence that Hitler ordered mass extermination of Jews?
    No.

27. What kind of gas was used in German wartime concentration camps?
    Hydrocyanic gas from "Zyklon B," a commercial pesticide that was widely used throughout Europe.

28. For what purpose was "Zyklon B" manufactured?
    It was a pesticide used to fumigate clothing and quarters to kill typhus-bearing lice and other pests.

29. Was this product suitable for mass extermination?
    No. If the Nazis had intended to use poison gas to exterminate people, far more efficient products were available. Zyklon is a slow-acting fumigation agent.

30. How long does it take to ventilate an area after fumigation with Zyklon B?
    Normally about 20 hours. The whole procedure is very complicated and dangerous. Gas masks must be used, and only trained technicians are employed.

31. Auschwitz commandant Hoess said that his men would enter the "gas chambers" to remove bodies ten minutes after the victims had died. How do you explain this?
    It can�t be explained because had they done so they would have suffered the same fate as the "gassing" victims.

32. Hoess said in his "confession" that his men would smoke cigarettes as they pulled bodies out of gas chambers, ten minutes after gassing. Isn�t Zyklon B explosive?
    Yes. The Hoess confession is obviously false.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    I'd love to visit Auschwitz and places like the Chernobyl children's hospital. These things give me a mental boner equivalent to dead bodies.

Also I think there is some truth to what DS has to say about the Holocaust.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Give this a read. The whole articles great but here area few sample quotes from it/.

Please provide a credible source not some random racist website.
    edited February 2011
    Please provide a credible source not some random racist website.
    http://www.ihr.org/
    Everything on the ihr website is backed up by science and historical fact. Here is an article on there about what a third party scientist Fred Leuchter said who examined the gas chambers. He had no political bias in them and still his image was slandered based on his findings.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Everything on the ihr website is backed up by science and historical fact. Here is an article on there about what a third party scientist Fred Leuchter said who examined the gas chambers. He had no political bias in them and still his image was slandered based on his findings.

You should read this

http://www.adl.org/hate-patrol/holocaust.asp
    edited February 2011

So now anybody who questions the extent of what happened to the Jews is an anti Semite? This is such a typical response. I present fact and all you can do is say I'm anti semitic.:rolleyes:
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    So now anybody who questions the extent of what happened to the Jews is an anti Semite? This is such a typical response. I present fact and all you can do is say I'm anti semitic.:rolleyes:

I never called you an anti-semite, however your opinions on the Holocaust go far beyond anything rational.
    In many countries it's illegal to have those beliefs.
    edited February 2011
    I never called you an anti-semite, however your opinions on the Holocaust go far beyond anything rational.
    In many countries it's illegal to have those beliefs.

If the story is so true than why does it need laws to protect it?
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011

Didn't you watch the video?

The Germans were normal everyday people turned into killers overnight, they were brainwashed by Hitler who used the Jews a scapegoat, stole their money to build his military so he could take over Europe.

Point being we don't need another Hitler, another World War and another Holocaust.
    edited February 2011

So because one Federal Court qualified expert in execution technology states that it was not six million and almost every expert in the last 75 years says it was you claim that as evidence? I would say it is more like a dissenting opinion.

I would be willing to bet the farm that if you looked at most of the nations with laws such as this it is pretty much against the law to contradict most of what the government says. With the possible exception of Germany who has many laws regarding freedom of speech in relation to anything to do with that period in their history.
    edited February 2011
    So because one Federal Court qualified expert in execution technology states that it was not six million and almost every expert in the last 75 years says it was you claim that as evidence? I would say it is more like a dissenting opinion.

I would be willing to bet the farm that if you looked at most of the nations with laws such as this it is pretty much against the law to contradict most of what the government says. With the possible exception of Germany who has many laws regarding freedom of speech in relation to anything to do with that period in their history.

These are the countries with laws against it. They are all democratic nations.
    Hungary
    Austria
    Belgium
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Czech Republic
    France
    Germany
    Israel
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    The Netherlands
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania
    Spain
    Switzerland

The EU has also passed a European wide law against it. The holocaust is another one oft those things that people are programed not to question. Yes Jews died and were put in camps but the fact that any dissenting opinion on it is silenced and called racist makes me think something is being hidden. another thing that can't be denied is how the jew has used the holocaust to become a protected class.
    edited February 2011
    These are the countries with laws against it. They are all democratic nations.
    Hungary
    Austria
    Belgium
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Czech Republic
    France
    Germany
    Israel
    Liechtenstein
    Luxembourg
    The Netherlands
    Poland
    Portugal
    Romania
    Spain
    Switzerland

The EU has also passed a European wide law against it. The holocaust is another one oft those things that people are programed not to question. Yes Jews died and were put in camps but the fact that any dissenting opinion on it is silenced and called racist makes me think something is being hidden. another thing that can't be denied is how the jew has used the holocaust to become a protected class.

Don't you think that is rather thin "data' to draw a conclusive result from?
    edited February 2011
    Don't you think that is rather thin "data' to draw a conclusive result from?

If that was the only thing supporting my position then yes it would be. I mean how do you explain the fact that there weren't even 6 million Jews living under Nazi occupation? How do you explain them using zyklon B which would be a horribly inefficient gas to use for mass murder? What about the fact that the crematoriums lacked the efficiency to cremate that many bodies? The Institute for Historical Review offered $50,000 to anyone who could prove that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz. Not one person was able to provide scientific proof.
    edited February 2011
    I personally do not know any of those statements to be a fact. I am not saying if either side is right or wrong as I was not alive or present at the time. History is almost always open to debate.

Source
    How many Jews were murdered in each country and what percentage of the pre-war Jewish population did they constitute?

Answer: (Source: Encyclopedia of the Holocaust)
    Austria 50,000 -- 27.0%
    Italy 7,680 -- 17.3%
    Belgium 28,900 -- 44.0%
    Latvia 71,500 -- 78.1%
    Bohemia/Moravia 78,150 -- 66.1%
    Lithuania 143,000 -- 85.1%
    Bulgaria 0 -- 0.0%
    Luxembourg 1,950 -- 55.7%
    Denmark 60 -- 0.7%
    Netherlands 100,000 -- 71.4%
    Estonia 2,000 -- 44.4%
    Norway 762 -- 44.8%
    Finland 7 -- 0.3%
    Poland 3,000,000 -- 90.9%
    France 77,320 -- 22.1%
    Romania 287,000 -- 47.1%
    Germany 141,500 -- 25.0%
    Slovakia 71,000 -- 79.8%
    Greece 67,000 -- 86.6%
    Soviet Union 1,100,000 -- 36.4%
    Hungary 569,000 -- 69.0%
    Yugoslavia 63,300 -- 81.2%

If you take out the 1,100,000 figure from the soviet union that equals 4,466,092. Granted not six million, but going by these figures and the accompanying percentages there were certainly way more than 6 million Jews in Europe at the time.

All I am saying is that both the anti-Semitic sources and the pro-Semitic sides have motivation to exaggerate their numbers. But for anyone to claim it was an insignificant number or event is to simply ignore history and the impact that the factual number of dead (what ever it may be) had on many things that came after 1945.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited February 2011
    The way Nazi Germans are vilified as inhuman monsters, IMO is not healthy for a society. Nazi's had families and children as well. They were simply people like us. They were on the opposing side and the lost. If they had won, we would be showing the same videos of American leaders and we would all be speaking German.

By treating them as another species, we enable sympathizers to gather momentum in stealth.

I honestly think that what lost Germany the war was the way they treated Jews. One famous example is Einstein, the only reason we got him was because he had to flee Germany. There are thousands of other smaller less famous cases.

Genocide, is simply wrong. I can understand killing of a few high level Jews (let's face it, their German patriotism was questionable) but to slaughter children and old ladies who have nothing to do with anything is not the act of a rationale human.

It's for that exact reason, i think Holocaust Denialist shouldn't be entirely ridiculed. Despite what you may think of the German Nazi's, one thing you have to admit is that they were efficient, calculating and intelligent. It's just a waste of resources to kill that many people for no good reason, remember they were fighting a World War. It's just not Nazism to be wasteful.

All in all, we simply don't know how many got killed, because they won't allow public access to the records. That in itself is fishy enough to warrant further investigation.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited February 2011
    Great more holohoax propaganda

The holocaust happened, Ahmadinejad, weather you wish to admit it or not, states Rolf. However, the despite not being the only group of people targeted (three million non-Jews in Poland alone, around 50% states Rolf), the Jews have propagandized the holocaust for their advantage, states Rolf. Using the deaths of so many for propaganda reasons is disgusting, believes Rolf.
    edited February 2011
    I personally do not know any of those statements to be a fact. I am not saying if either side is right or wrong as I was not alive or present at the time. History is almost always open to debate.

Source

If you take out the 1,100,000 figure from the soviet union that equals 4,466,092. Granted not six million, but going by these figures and the accompanying percentages there were certainly way more than 6 million Jews in Europe at the time.

All I am saying is that both the anti-Semitic sources and the pro-Semitic sides have motivation to exaggerate their numbers. But for anyone to claim it was an insignificant number or event is to simply ignore history and the impact that the factual number of dead (what ever it may be) had on many things that came after 1945.

I don't deny that it is a big part of history regardless of the number but doesn't that mean information and debate shouldn't be suppressed on it? Would you also agree that in a war that killed up to 60 million the almost religious devotion to the holocaust victims is ridiculous. The war was a global tragedy but the jew insist on making the whole thing about them.
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    I don't deny that it is a big part of history regardless of the number but doesn't that mean information and debate shouldn't be suppressed on it? Would you also agree that in a war that killed up to 60 million the almost religious devotion to the holocaust victims is ridiculous. The war was a global tragedy but the jew insist on making the whole thing about them.

Being a victim of war is entirely different than a genocide of a religious group.
    Hitler ordered the systematic killing of the Jews, if the Allies save them who knows how worse it could've been.
    edited February 2011
    @DS It is the way the world perceives it. You are not going to change that perception by trying to down play or marginalizing it. In fact the groups that do only add to popularization of it. In 2000 years it will be just another event in history just like the Egyptian enslavement of Jews. But due to the fact that they were singled out by both Hitler and Stalin because of their faith and they constituted around 10% of that 60 million just because they worshiped divinity in a certain fashion the free people of the world look at it and think, "What if someday my faith becomes a similar target?"

Therefore it serves as a reminder and an example that people want to hold on to in order to lessen the likely hood of something on that scale occurring again. Yes, I know there have been other ethnic cleansing since then from south east Asia to Africa and even eastern Europe. But the people of the west to not identify as closely with these areas as they do Western Europe and their peoples.
    edited February 2011
    Being a victim of war is entirely different than a genocide of a religious group.
    Hitler ordered the systematic killing of the Jews, if the Allies save them who knows how worse it could've been.

In that case read these
    http://www.rense.com/general46/germ.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Dresden_in_World_War_II
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre

No side was exactly innocent during that war and atrocities happened on all sides. To say the Germans were the only war criminals is ludicrous.
    edited February 2011
    I don't think anyone ITT is saying that any nation was free from committing some atrocious acts. Look at the interment camps in the U.S., the fire bombing of Dresden, or the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki just to name a few. All sides did some things that were less than humane. The difference is that Germany was the aggressor.

Just like I am not allowed to just pull out a pistol and plug someone out of the blue, but if that same someone comes at me or my loved ones with deadly force I can splatter their gray matter. In other words if Hitler had not started any their would not have been any. Well at least nothing near that scale that occurred.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    In other words if Hitler had not started any their would not have been any. Well at least nothing near that scale that occurred.

That said, some argue WW2 wouldn't have happened if WW1 didn't. That wouldn't have happened if Imperial Powers could wage a respectable War (Boer). It's a vicious cycle.
  • edited February 2011
    (as much as I like a good holocaust brawl, I think I will sit this one out)

Re;OP

This is dogshit, this story needs no re telling with the kind of bombastic hyped up presentation this series is selling. The Nazi's were not "pure evil incarnate", no worse than the British were when they colonized and exploited less advanced peoples, or Americans during the Indian Wars, or Canadians when we rounded up all the Natives we could and sent them to residential schools to be abused and tortured at the hands of Catholics.

This is the worst flogging of a dead horse I have seen in years, may the flies of a thousand camels come with each parcel. I am surprised they do not offer it in VHS format.

C/O
    "We are not amused...., or enlightened, or even entertained"
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    lol, go outside and try to find my cig ashes, or just ask in germany about the holocaust :hai: