Ted Bundy (2002)

GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This week's early Thursday edition of the Friday Film Discussion/Pirated Thread is on the 2002 bio-pic of Ted Bundy, one of American's greatest killers. If Bundy was alive today, he'd be the perfect example of a poster on Totse/Zoklet. With catchy charm like, "Why do women wear make up and perfume? ...Because they're ugly and stink!", he's the perfect every-poster here. Just like at the end of the film, I can just imagine posters signing off below this with, "I'm Ted Bundy", "I'm Ted Bundy", and then one of the few girl posters will chime in holding a dead cat, "I'm Ted Bundy..."

But I digress. To the trailer!

The Movie :eek:

I just want to say, when I imagine who I'm dealing with on the internet I always assume I'm dealing with Ted Bundy. Clean cut, nice clothes, and totally going to lie their ass off.

Also...

I'm Ted Bundy. :p

Regards,
-Grey

Comments

• LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited February 2011
    LMAO! I have to say, this movie is FUCKING HILARIOUS! I first watched this shit out of sheer boredom in Iraq and it was one of the best movies I saw the entire tour out of hundreds (literally). The part where he bops the girl in the mouth with a tire iron in the car just had me rolling hysterically. Long LIVE Ted Bundy. The worlds greatest serial killer of our modern age.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    Nice post bro.

I love the way you put the youtube clips together to make the movie. Nice job.
  • GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    @LSA King: Yes, it's pretty funny! My dad had trouble watching that first tire iron scene because he was clueless as to what I was watching. He just walked in right before that scene and was floored. Haha!

It's also sad that studio didn't survive longer. They put out one other flick about Jeffery Dahmer, but I hear it's not quite as good as Bundy. I've still yet to see it though, so I'll reserve my final opinion until then.

Regards,
    -Grey
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    Good movie, that film company also has Dahmer, Gacy, and Gein. All of them capture the mind of all those killers.