Master keys for GM cars '06 and before

fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
edited May 2011 in Man Cave
I have masters keys that will open 90% of GM cars that are 2006 and before.

When bought I will provide the list of cars and some tips on using the keys. They are "jiggle" keys.

These keys DO NOT start the car, only open the door. PM me, do not discuss in this thread.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited February 2011
    where are the keys to drive the cars?
  • edited February 2011
    http://www.keepshooting.com/gm-tryout-master-keys.html
    These start the ignition too
    No one give Fr0st_Kyke the money he needs to feed his drug addiction
    edited February 2011
    I used to be addicted to marijuana.

thats how i got aids :(
  • edited February 2011
    I used to be addicted to marijuana.

thats how i got aids :(

I thought you got it from an Italian.
  • fr0st_Bytefr0st_Byte Sumpin' c00L
    edited February 2011
    where are the keys to drive the cars?

I don't have those. Some of the keys may start the cars if the keys do not require a chip, which most cars 2006 and before mostly don't.

These keys are mainly for car shopping. Wallets, nice steroes, pistols, 'script pills, laptops, i-Pods, i-Phones, cash, CC's, digital cams and camcorders. That type of shit. I have made a small fortune by running a group of people getting these things for me at a %.
    edited February 2011
    http://www.keepshooting.com/gm-tryout-master-keys.html
    These start the ignition too
    No one give Fr0st_Kyke the money he needs to feed his drug addiction

Yeah ToTSE is really the place to ridicule a drug addiction you dumb twat.:facepalm:

And nobody give FATTY money he needs it for his cock sucking addiction.
    edited February 2011
    And to the future question about a pciture...

Sorry I will not post a pic of the key(s) because they will defeat the purpose of me trying to sell them. If I post a pic anyone will then know the specs and dimensions of the keys and will be able to make their own, which is what I am doing.

But I assure you the keys I am selling have been tested and are tried and true.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited February 2011
    fr0st_Byte wrote: »
    Yeah ToTSE is really the place to ridicule a drug addiction you dumb twat.:facepalm:

And nobody give FATTY money he needs it for his cock sucking addiction.

I ridicule drug addicts. They are scum and weak minded.
    edited February 2011
    I ridicule drug addicts. They are scum and weak minded.

Wow insightful there Aristotle, oh wait you probably think that is a clothing line or something:facepalm:. Let me reiterate; Wow how insightful there Plato.

Do we have to have this argument again? Because if I recall last, you failed miserably like everything else in your problematic, sad state you call existence.

And if I remember correctly there is a thread about stealing from people that has you stating that you had in the past because of a drug problem. Do I need to find the thread or do you just want to admit it?

And I'd rather be a drug addict than have no life and be on totse 24 hours a fucking day. I mean look at your post count. Go live life you fucking hermit. Do I need to suggest some hobbies aside from the Internet because it seems you can't find any on your own.

Let me make a suggestion: stay in school son. I know you aren't less dumb enough to graduate but you can get your GED through adult-ed if you try reeeaaally hard boy. Then you might qualify for more than a Burger King job, like maybe the Waffle House if your mom can muster the energy to tear herself away from Dr. Phil on TV long enough to find the keys to the '87 Astro van that is her pride and joy to drive you there everyday.
    Kentucky Gentleman. I know it's shit but I only had 10 bucks and I needed dip as well so I went for the Kenny G.
    Needed it huh? Sounds like you are a scummy, weak-mind nicotine drug addict to me. Dumb shit hypocrite.

And if you have a problem with addicts you need to gtfo ToTSE. So give up because you will not win this argument. Go fucking report a post or find someone that made a grammar typo so you can feel like your life has some inkling of meaning in it today you spineless twat.
    edited February 2011
    ^^ Lol at comparing my use of tobacco which costs a couple dollars a day too being a fiend that shoots up H just to feel normal:facepalm: Using drugs is fine but it's drug addicted filth like you that sicken me. Very few people are in prison because they committed felony's to fund tobacco habit like what drug addicts do. Not to mention the fact that you fund nigger and spic gangs with your money. Trust me they look down on you as much as I do.
    edited February 2011
    I thought you got it from an Italian.

We smoked his joint, then he made me smoke him :(
    edited February 2011
    ^^ Lol at comparing my use of tobacco which costs a couple dollars a day too being a fiend that shoots up H just to feel normal:facepalm: Using drugs is fine but it's drug addicted filth like you that sicken me. Very few people are in prison because they committed felony's to fund tobacco habit like what drug addicts do. Not to mention the fact that you fund nigger and spic gangs with your money. Trust me they look down on you as much as I do.

lol wow did you come up with all that on your own little buddy? Out of everything I said about you that is all you have to say?
    First off you are assuming I am an addicted user, have you never heard of a recreational user? And you know what an assumption does....makes an ass out of you...and well you again.
    I thought you were going to try to have some good points. Oh well. I knew what was right anyway.

And I wasn't comparing shit. You said an addict is weak-minded scum. You are addicted to nicotine therefore you are an admitted weak-mind scum. You think you are so high and fucking mighty, you are just a fucking kid, you have a lot to learn son.

So I'd say owned.......yep owned.

> Your argument :fap:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Addict is an addict. Food, nicotine, meth, sex, smack. Same shit, different chemical. I can tell you now, I had worse withdrawals from nicotine than I ever did with opiates - and that was a sustained 5 year habit.

Also, some pretty cool shit was discovered on drugs, especially psychedelics.
  • edited February 2011
    Drug addicts are dirty people who will suck your dick for a dollar
    /thread
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Drug addicts are dirty people who will suck your dick for a dollar
    /thread

Yo I'm cool with that. Cheap loving all round! They're happy, I'm happy :hai:
    edited February 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Addict is an addict. Food, nicotine, meth, sex, smack. Same shit, different chemical. I can tell you now, I had worse withdrawals from nicotine than I ever did with opiates - and that was a sustained 5 year habit.

Also, some pretty cool shit was discovered on drugs, especially psychedelics.

Find me the guy that sucks dick or resorts to pawn shops and theft to fund his nicotine habit and this argument will be valid.
    edited February 2011
    Find me the guy that sucks dick or resorts to pawn shops and theft to fund his nicotine habit and this argument will be valid.

.You have nothing. You addressed hardly any of my points. You got into something you could not win. You are not on the same level and in over your head kid. You are a hypocrite which is worse than an addict. You have stolen from friends or family to sustain a drug habit. You admitted that yourself in a thread last month, I remember it.
  • burntofferingburntoffering Acolyte
    edited February 2011
    my favorite thing about this thread, is the complete lack of any sensible argument or retaliation points from ds.....nothing but the frantic gesticulations of a drowning idiot in the sea of competence....
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited February 2011

SWIM has broken into a small store before, stolen all their smokes, and numerous bottles of liquor.

It happens.
  • edited February 2011
    Fuck SWIM, that shit was gay back on the original Totse, don't bring it here. Last thing I want to see is FATTY and such using this outdated piece of shit acronym in every other post. :angry:

You better be a little more careful when you talk about the duly elected administrator of totse.info
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    You better be a little more careful when you talk about the duly elected administrator of totse.info

You had better take that dick out of your mouth and cum up for air once in awhile.
  • Smoothe19Smoothe19 Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    Shit I cant pm you cause i just registered. PM me
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    These are no longer for sale newbie. :) Frosty is doing some time.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited May 2011
    Smoothe19 wrote: »
    Shit I cant pm you cause i just registered. PM me
    Haha! Yo officer, would you like extra crack with your order.