Extremely Epic Trolling

LordWormLordWorm Regular
edited February 2011 in Help and Suggestions
So we're trying to get the Totse name out again... How about doing some epic trolling? Old Totse was famous for that:

Comments

• TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    The last times I started raids on &T, the 4chan kidiots copied us and took credit.
  • Thrillavanilla9Thrillavanilla9 Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2011
    lol at the vid
  • edited February 2011
    I agree with OP - something should be done. Epic trolling is a great idea :D Find us a target and we can get started - I remember right at the start of .info a bunch of us were sitting in IRC and calling some political chat show. Only a couple people got through and managed to say stuff though :(
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    Why not troll Coast to Coast? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that program but the point is so do a LOT of other people. If you think about it the people who are interested in Coast to Coast would be a good asset as many of them would most likely have information on all sorts of stuff.
  • edited February 2011
    1:29-2:19

Trolled_hard.jpg
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited February 2011
    I think you suck!
  • TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    Why not troll Coast to Coast? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that program but the point is so do a LOT of other people. If you think about it the people who are interested in Coast to Coast would be a good asset as many of them would most likely have information on all sorts of stuff.

Assuming their show receives a lot of calls we wouldn't have the numbers to raid effectively.
    If we did get through and manage not to get cut off, mentioning &T on air would be lame and unsophisticated.
  • edited February 2011
    TSAoD wrote: »
    Assuming their show receives a lot of calls we wouldn't have the numbers to raid effectively.
    If we did get through and manage not to get cut off, mentioning &T on air would be lame and unsophisticated.

Interesting point there. We'd need a show with minimum callers, yet something which people care about enough to get butthurt over. Any suggestions?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Larry King.

Oh wait...
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited February 2011
    What about Glenn Beck?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Interesting point there. We'd need a show with minimum callers, yet something which people care about enough to get butthurt over. Any suggestions?

The Mike Trivisonno show. Number one show in Cleveland radio and he broadcast to 38 states. Small enough to get through to and big enough to make some noise. Plus he is pretty easy to wind up.
  • edited February 2011
    The Mike Trivisonno show. Number one show in Cleveland radio and he broadcast to 38 states. Small enough to get through to and big enough to make some noise. Plus he is pretty easy to wind up.

Flicking through the website right now... I'm liking the look of this one :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    I would love to listen to that particular broadcast. Triv is one of those guys on the air that you either love or hate. But even if you hate him you love to hate him so you listen anyways. And of course there would be the added lulz because he thinks he is never wrong.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited February 2011
    nancy grace. also someone made a troll facebook page for our weather guy here and it ended up on the news.