Ichi the Killer

GreyusurperGreyusurper Acolyte
edited February 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Today's flick for the Friday Edition of the Film Discussion thread is a lot like last week's Ted Bundy, except it's fictional and from overseas. Ichi the Killer is a brutally gory film with acts of rape and torture in it. Including a woman who gets her nipples sliced off, and a man suspended by meat hooks that has boiling water poured over him. :XD:

Sadly though, this is the only film to date that I've shown that is missing a part (A SINGLE PART!). Part four of this is missing, I'm assuming because it must show so scene of full on sex or rape, but I assure you from everything I've seen it doesn't lose much from the movie. All you need to know coming out of three and going into five is that Ichi is standing before the guy berating him for watching them fuck. ...Plus, I really don't know how many people actually watch the films I post here. So I'm assuming most people that commit already saw the film elsewhere.

Trailer: :cool:

Movie: :eek:
Director Takashi Miike is also notably the only Master of Horror director to have his episode, "Imprint" banned from being aired. Though you can still see it online and buy the DVD.

Regards,
-Grey

Comments