If we donate

DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
and the site still shuts down, do we get a refund?

Don't want to trash $20.

Comments

• fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would like to know the answer to this as well.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Well, heres basic idea. If the site doesn't get shutdown and new software is bought, the site will be up and monthly donations MAY stay open at much lower targets. If 195 isnt reached, then you will get it back and the site erased from memory.
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited July 2010
    Good to know. Would you consider using ads to generate some of that revenue as well?
  • edited July 2010
    Hell, even id I didn't get my money back, I'd sacrifice it in the name of &T.
  • HellishHellish Regular
    edited July 2010
    Im trying to use adsense, but need a letter to make money.
  • Totse BotTotse Bot Banned
    edited July 2010
    You couldn't use adsense on a site like this. It only works with PG rated content.
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    You could always sell some piece of tortilla with an "image of jesus" on it in ebay or some shit for a nice price. There's always some dumb religious fuck who falls for those kind of things.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    Hellish wrote: »
    Im trying to use adsense, but need a letter to make money.

"Google ads may not be placed on any site that promotes or permits any form of criminal activity."
    The AdSense network is considered family-safe, which means that publishers aren't permitted to place Google ads on sites which contain adult content. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:

* Lewd or provocative images
    * Crude or indecent language, including adult stories
    * Sexual tips or advice
    * Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content)
    * Adult toys or products
    * Ads or links to external sites containing adult content

If your site has content which you wouldn't be comfortable viewing at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't an appropriate site to place Google ads upon.

Sorry brah.

EDIT: https://www.tshirthell.com/affiliates/register/

heheh pretty sure they'll take us guys. its not much, but it's somethin rite?