Favorite Hotsauses?

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited March 2011 in Life
Post your favorite hot sauces.

My favorite anytime hotsauce is Tobasco Brand: Chipotle hot sauce
tabasco_chipotle.png
http://www.tabasco.com/tabasco_tent/pepper_sauce/chipotle_pepper_sauce.cfm
Decent amount of heat, but more importantly, good flavour. I put it in/on just about everything. Pizza, chili, eggs, ramen/soups, sandwiches, i mix it with bbq sauce and use it to dip meats, ect...

As for heat, the best tasting, hottest sauce, that I like, would be Hot batch #37 Garlic Habanero Sauce
pain_is_good_batch_37.png
http://www.originaljuan.com/Hot/batch-37-garlic-style-hot-sauce
Found it at Wal-mart once.

This is for all you freaks out there, Mad Dog .38 special drops. Topping the scoville scale at 3,000,000. It's just pure capsicum drops...
mad_dog_38_special.gif
http://www.cheekychile.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_31&products_id=107

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce - Ever seen a ghost? One taste of 357 Mad Dog Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce, and you will!...your own! Made with the world's hottest chile pepper, the Bhut Jolokia, this isn't just super hot. This is world record killer hot. Open up the Guinness Book of Records and you'll see, the 'ghost pepper' as many call it, now reigns as the champion. But since you can't taste a book, taste this. You'll see. This is as scary as it gets! But be careful. or should we say, bhut be careful. Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce may take more than just your breath away.

Ingredients: Vinegar, Chile Extract, evaporated cane juice, Ghost Pepper/Bhut Jolokia, fresh habanero peppers, garlic, onion, Peri Peri peppers, spices and xanthan gum.[/FONT]

hotsauceworld_2144_112385875.jpeg
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Do you actually eat that, or are you just posting it?
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited February 2011
    Post your favorite hot sauces.

My favorite anytime hotsauce is Tobasco Brand: Chipotle hot sauce
    tabasco_chipotle.png
    http://www.tabasco.com/tabasco_tent/pepper_sauce/chipotle_pepper_sauce.cfm
    Decent amount of heat, but more importantly, good flavour. I put it in/on just about everything. Pizza, chili, eggs, ramen/soups, sandwiches, i mix it with bbq sauce and use it to dip meats, ect...

Ha! I hope you have some chipoltaway

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/251865/billy-mays-here

This is my favorite

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8mSRbrjm7o9NkLw69AOVKy7wyr61WG7BRpWUlZ31Agt-PCIQ

Granted it's not very spicy but I love it. Im not in touch with my inner beaner
    edited February 2011
    ducklips wrote: »
    Ha! I hope you have some chipoltaway

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/251865/billy-mays-here

This is my favorite

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr8mSRbrjm7o9NkLw69AOVKy7wyr61WG7BRpWUlZ31Agt-PCIQ

Granted it's not every spicy but I love it. Im not in touch with my inner beaner

They have that on the table at my favorite local Mexican joint. I use it to kick up the hot salsa they serve with the tortilla chips.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited February 2011
    Sriracha
    edited February 2011
    I like it on my mac 'n cheese

yum:D
    edited February 2011
    ^ I love Hot Sauce on home fires, but I get the hiccups every time on the first bite. Funny thing is it only happens when I put it on home fires or hash browns.
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited February 2011
    ^ I love Hot Sauce on home fires, but I get the hiccups every time on the first bite. Funny thing is it only happens when I put it on home fires or hash browns.

I assume you mean fries?

Anyway I do Siracha, Louisiana hot sauce, and this neat Chipotle sauce I got in Arizona. Its my favorite, sadly it's almost gone.
    edited February 2011
    Hmm yes I suppose i did mean fries, I don't recall having ever burning someones home down with hot sauce.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited February 2011
    edited February 2011
    Meh, Franks tastes like watered Tabasco.
    edited February 2011
    Meh, Franks tastes like watered Tabasco.

It's good for chicken hot wings/legs
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited February 2011
    Too much vinegar in franks.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited February 2011
    I like Tapatio. Its a real condiment as opposed to something that is going to take over the flavor of whatever you are putting it on. Like Franks for instance.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2011
    Tabasco. :thumbsup:
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited February 2011
    I use encona hot pepper as a general sauce, but only use a little of it and always keep a bottle of walkerswood incase I want to make jerk and cant get my hands on scotch bonnet peppers.

I did try some stuff called cambridge chilli number 10 last year - made from Naga chillis - it was blow you away stuff. Had a warning on the bottle saying people with heart, breathing or stomache problems must not consume it.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited February 2011
    franksredhot.jpg

/thread

This
  • edited March 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Sriracha

Good call, I use this more than ketchup. Franks is good for some things but sometimes I think the vinegar is a little overpowering. Lately I have been getting into some Habanero sauces, and this weird German one "Baron" that tastes like mustard spiked with chillies, or chillies spiked with mustard, depending on what you eat it with. I have a huge bottle of "Valentina" as well, a Mexican bumburner made from dried chillies that has a unique flavor.

C/O
    "ouch, my ass"