Comments

• TSAoDTSAoD Regular
    edited February 2011
    They won't if you continue posting 4chan shit.
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited February 2011
    Pretty sure memes are universal brah.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2011
    tsaod wrote: »
    they won't if you continue posting 4chan shit.

qft
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited February 2011
    Pretty sure memes are universal brah.

Perhaps, but you must admit they come oozing with /b/tardation.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited February 2011
    Memes are lulzy when used properly.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    It takes a while to come out of the closet. Heck, it took me about 4 years for me to register.

Well technically 1 year because totse was a closed community :3
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    See, I never got that with forums. I mean WTF it is not like it is a place with live people in a room who once you "expose" yourself will always be able to locate you and give you shit for what ever reason. When ever I have seen a forum that interests me enough to read I always sign up and jump in head first. After all it is not real it is just text on server.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    I like memes, but memgenerator.net is turning them into a gay trend.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    See, I never got that with forums. I mean WTF it is not like it is a place with live people in a room who once you "expose" yourself will always be able to locate you and give you shit for what ever reason. When ever I have seen a forum that interests me enough to read I always sign up and jump in head first. After all it is not real it is just text on server.

I think it's mainly because of people being too comfortable with the things they have. Some people, such as myself, enjoyed reading random threads on totse and didn't feel the need to contribute due to going out of a comfort zone, trying to bring oneself into a new territory which can scare people.

just a theory :p