Incubus

duuudeduuude Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Anybody used to jam to or remember these guys?? I just recently heard an old song that made me think about how I liked them back in the day, until they got really popular with Make Yourself, and disappointed me with the next album so I stopped listening/got into something else. I'm downloading S.C.I.E.N.C.E. right now, which was my favorite album.

A Certain Shade of Green

Pardon Me

Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song)

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Incubus are awesome dude, I've got a load of their stuff sitting in my iTunes playlist right now :D Haven't heard anything from them in a while, are they still together?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Incubus are awesome dude, I've got a load of their stuff sitting in my iTunes playlist right now :D Haven't heard anything from them in a while, are they still together?

As far as I know, they're still together, but I could always be wrong. I think they have had some members quit and be replaced but I'm not sure when all that went down?? Looks like the latest material they've written was released in 2006 (Light Grenades).
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    i think they are touring canada at the moment !
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    the lead singer is a faggot and joined gay community

thats why no more tunes.
  • edited March 2011
    the lead singer is a faggot and joined gay community

thats why no more tunes.

No way, he's actually gay? First time I heard that one, but I lol'd if it's actually true.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    seen 'em live dude. awesome show, highly recommended.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011

This shits pretty dope imo.. First time I've heard it.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dig 'em. Make Yourself was an excellent album. Didn't actually start listening to 'em til One Crow was released. In relation, not a fan of that album.