Cute girl at my local grocery store

AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I'm gonna smoke weed with friends tonight and probably go shopping for food. What should I say to the girl who works there? Smoke weed before or after? Help me out here guys.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Miss, I've got ten pounds of cucumbers.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    "wanna smoke sum weed"

no but seriously, if you want to meet up with someone for the first time..have a good impression which means..BE SOBER.

don't let her get the impression that you smoke weed ereday(which you probably do =/) which she could relate junkies to broke bitches. Ask questions that pertain to her and not yourself. No one cares about someone who talks about themselves. People do care for others that listen to someone else. That is the true secret to befriending someone.

and eventually sleeping with them.
  • edited March 2011
    Smoke weed after, for sure. You don't want to look like a stoned mess when you see her, unless she's into that sorta thing. If she likes the droopy faced look of someone high then rip a massive bong-hit before you go!
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited March 2011
    Find her after work drug and rape her. thats the only way.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Find her after work drug and rape her. thats the only way.

lol beat me too it.

and Op,

Do you want us to fuck her for you too? :facepalm:
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited March 2011
    lol beat me too it.

and Op,

Nah. He will put his laptop on the bed to get some play by play assistance, though. :fap:
  • i<3Shroomsi<3Shrooms Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    lol beat me too it.

and Op,

I loled!!

And good luck, one of the posts above me explains it well enough! ;)

Definitely dont go high though...at least not that high. :D
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Go talk to her while on shrooms. That would be interesting.....
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011
    buy some rubbers and tell her "see you in the parking lot." this will get her thinking about you and thats a good thing. :thumbsup:
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited March 2011
    I would recommend substituting tequila instead of pot, a night of tequila drinking usually results in banging a chick. Or roofie her.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited March 2011
    wait to smoke
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited March 2011
    Man I wish I had some high-CBD weed. It does the opposite of THC, instead of making you paranoid it makes you confident.

I could get drunk before talking to her. Too bad I hate alcohol.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Man I wish I had some high-CBD weed. It does the opposite of THC, instead of making you paranoid it makes you confident.

I could get drunk before talking to her. Too bad I hate alcohol.

Just do some dope, it'll make the pain of rejection much easier to bear.
  • ThrillavanillaThrillavanilla Acolyte
    edited March 2011
  • mynicknamemynickname Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    if she's a cashier go up there only if ain't crowded and start bullshitting about what candy or some shit you should by get her opinion and just keep it going....
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited March 2011
    mynickname wrote: »
    if she's a cashier go up there only if ain't crowded and start bullshitting about what candy or some shit you should by get her opinion and just keep it going....

I don't have time to pussy foot around with girls these days. maybe I should just whip my cock out and say "want this baby"?
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
    maybe I should just whip my cock out and say "want this baby"?

Do it for ToTSE!
  • A Pimp Named SlickbackA Pimp Named Slickback Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    I'm gonna smoke weed with friends tonight and probably go shopping for food. What should I say to the girl who works there? Smoke weed before or after? Help me out here guys.

More than likely, she'll be busy and think you're just another asshole customer. There are men who can walk up to random women and through good looks, confidence, get them to do whatever he wants. I assume you're not that type of guy since you're asking for advice here. Instead I would recommend going over frequently, making small talk and flirting a little. Buy medicine when you are sick, comfort food anything that would let her become more familiar with you and build a sense of trust. Then, when you ask her out she's less likely to say no because she feels like she knows you in some.

That's when you break out the chloroform and date rape that bitch.