CO2 Cartridge Guns?

The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Here in over-governed Australia, anything resembling something fun is deemed illegal. A friend of mine said it was possible to make airsoft/paintball guns from cO2 cartridges. Does anyone have any plans for something like this?

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited March 2011
    Here in over-governed Australia, anything resembling something fun is deemed illegal. A friend of mine said it was possible to make airsoft/paintball guns from cO2 cartridges. Does anyone have any plans for something like this?

Do you guys not have air rifles? That's how the Brits get by. There's a few of them on here somewhere.

I do feel sorry for you Aussies though, a bunch of shit-tastic lawls. Being that I wasn't a Marine or Navy I've never been there, but my grandpa always said it was a beautiful country, with a lot of loose women. :) Ohhh grandpa :o
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    It is nice to know some countries have shitier gun laws than ours. Do they allow pre-charged pnuematic air rifles there?
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited March 2011
    Anything even resembling air rifles are illegal here. There are petitions to bring these 'weapons' into legality, but their efforts are anecdotal at best. There are places where can go and play paintball, but running around an open field in between inflatable obstacles isn't my idea of fun. We do have laser skirmish though. Think paintball, but with infrared lasers to pick up whether or not you've been shot.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    Anything even resembling air rifles are illegal here. There are petitions to bring these 'weapons' into legality, but their efforts are anecdotal at best. There are places where can go and play paintball, but running around an open field in between inflatable obstacles isn't my idea of fun. We do have laser skirmish though. Think paintball, but with infrared lasers to pick up whether or not you've been shot.

Wow. Paintball here is in open woodland with forts and old buses and trees and mud and things. The infa-red lazer thing got old pretty quick in the '80's/early '90's.
  • kfc v lotkfc v lot Regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually your guns laws I have been lead to believe are slightly better than ours(UK) if you get a licence you can have all kinds of fun goodies that are deemed too fun for us by our ever so caring politicians.
    Namely pistols..
    P1040147.jpg

That collection belongs to a fellow in Australia.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    kfc v lot wrote: »
    Actually your guns laws I have been lead to believe are slightly better than ours(UK) if you get a licence you can have all kinds of fun goodies that are deemed too fun for us by our ever so caring politicians.
    Namely handguns..
    P1040147.jpg

That collection belongs to a fellow in Australia.

Fixed.

The middle one in the top row clearly is a revolver.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited March 2011
    A revolver is a handgun you stupid cunt:facepalm:

Exactly. That's why it says "Fixed." in my post.

It's not the first time I've asked this, but I keep asking myself this when I read your posts: Are you special?
  • acid_dropacid_drop Regular
    edited March 2011
    Pistol and handgun are different terms in American language, why I do not know, but they are.

Regardless, someone has a 92X Fetish.