Nasal Snuff

Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
edited March 2011 in Life
I know this would go in Nasal Indulgences but you douche bags dont have a subforum of that name so I put it here because I thought "Hell tobacco can go here".

Anyway nasal snuff is a fine tobacco powder that is sniffed into the nose (not snorted). It is wonderful and fantastic. I'm wondering if any of you have tried it or even heard of it. I use W.E. Garrets Scotch Snuff regularly as long as their Sweet and some Pschol Ozona Orange for the mentholated citrus flavour. If you have ever used snuff or do please post about it converse. If you have never heard of nasal tobacco then you just learned something. Good job.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Does it get you buzzed?
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    I am curious. Does it dissolve up there, or do you have to blow out chunks of the shit later? Give a buzz?
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited March 2011
    It disolves in there for the most part. Sometimes you pick a bit out but it isn't a big deal. If you choose a stronger variety, any American scotch, it will give you a rather handsome buzz.
  • edited March 2011
    It disolves in there for the most part. Sometimes you pick a bit out but it isn't a big deal. If you choose a stronger variety, any American scotch, it will give you a rather handsome buzz.

I can dig it.
  • edited March 2011
    Sounds interesting to say the least, but I hate the idea of getting shit stuck up my nose. Hell, even boogers annoy me :D
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    This should have been posted in Better Living Through Chemistry.
  • kidgokidgo Regular
    edited March 2011
    SWIM used to have sum blueberry snuff for festivals after SWIM would over endulge on cocain and have a sore nose .... sorted it right out .... aparrently ;)
  • edited March 2011
    kidgo wrote: »
    SWIM used to have sum blueberry snuff for festivals after SWIM would over endulge on cocain and have a sore nose .... sorted it right out .... aparrently ;)

No need for SWIM on Totse lol