Glass tobacco pipes

Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
everything is on hold for my online sales right now while I re-do inventory.

mods can delete this if they like...

Comments

• jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited March 2011
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Those are fancy pipes. Also, they are obviously weed pipes, no need to hide that on totse.

Fuck, I wish I had an annealing oven. I'd do so much glassmaking...
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    inb4mod

why? there is nothing illegal about selling glass pipes or tobacco purposes.
  • edited March 2011
    These tobacco pipes are pretty nice, too bad I don't smoke enough tobacco to justify the purchase.
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    Those are fancy pipes. Also, they are obviously weed pipes, no need to hide that on totse.

No, they are tobacco pipes, because I said so. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fool. Besides, marketing anything that is primarily used for manufacturing, concealing, converting, ingesting, processing, preparing, inhaling, or in any other way ingesting any controlled substance would be illegal.

I am selling glass tobacco pipes, which are perfectly legal.

I am trying to operate as close to the books as possible with this, so no disrespect, but this must be understood.
  • edited March 2011
    No, they are tobacco pipes, because I said so. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fool. Besides, marketing anything that is primarily used for manufacturing, concealing, converting, ingesting, processing, preparing, inhaling, or in any other way ingesting any controlled substance would be illegal.

I am selling glass tobacco pipes, which are perfectly legal.

I am trying to operate as close to the books as possible with this, so no disrespect, but this must be understood.

How nice to have an intelligent vendor, rather than one trying to openly peddle heroin.
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited March 2011
    These tobacco pipes are pretty nice, too bad I don't smoke enough tobacco to justify the purchase.

What, you don't get high on tobacco like Chris Engborg?
    edited March 2011
    Do you make the pipes yourself? If so make a video, I love glasswork.
  • edited March 2011
    Habaner0 wrote: »
    What, you don't get high on tobacco like Chris Engborg?

I'm not that typ :o:o:o:o
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited March 2011

No, he does not.
  • Willy WonkaWilly Wonka Acolyte
    edited March 2011

as Masturbatron said, no I do not. I would LOVE to learn how some day, I could even potentially turn the garage into a work shop. but I do not have the available funds or pylons to support such a venture at this time.
    edited March 2011
    Well all you really need is an annealing oven, yellow filtering sunglasses and an oxy-acetylene torch. Glass tube is cheap, and color is added to the tube with little sticks of colored glass.