BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited May 2011 in Life
Do you like them?

I would u tube them but i dont know what im dont

right now

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Flogging Molly are an amazing band, they've got a really great style and sound. I had the chance to go and see them a couple of years ago but I couldn't get anyone else to go (and going to see a band by yourself is homo). Apparently no one else likes awesome music :(
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited March 2011

they rule, so do the dropkick murphys
  • edited April 2011
    I liked 'em when I was a kid.... but you get tired of all that Irish shit after a while
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    I liked 'em when I was a kid.... but you get tired of all that Irish shit after a while

true this.

Thats why you mix em, up.

i go for molly once in every 3 months keep em fresh
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2011
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited April 2011

they rule, so do the dropkick murphys

weow. Saw Dropkicks in january. Never really listened to them but they're set was brilliant. So much damn energy. Some bald guy headbutted me in the nose and it started pouring blood, but I was already covered in fake blood from seeing Gwar earlier so no one noticed.. good times

EDIT: and Flogging Molly are fucking awesome
  • FromThe253FromThe253 New Arrival
    edited April 2011
    Guys and well I haven't seen hide or hair of a female so guys! Flogging Molly is one of the best bands I have ever hear, I mean I went through my fazes as a teen we all did. Weather it's Punk Rocker, Goth, Anarchist, Prep, Jock or Thug. I went through the punk rocker faze and am now a rapper, not a thug but an honest to god MC. Anyways Flogging Molly was an inspiration to me, and it's a different genre of music, Dave king (FM Lead Singer) is a man with a good heart and an ear for music, I had the chance to drink a Guinness with the guy after one of his shows in the Seattle area. I told him how his band kind of kept me together in a mental sort of way, I could feel the pain, the joy, the love and the sorrow when I listened to FM they are one of the greatest punk bands I have ever listened to. Every Album is epic (sorry for the story/rant) if you get a chance listen to the entire album "Float" and Black friday rule is a good song also The Devils Dance Floor, Laura, If I ever leave this world alive, Every dog has its day, The worst day since yesterday.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    I hate their music with all my heart.
    edited May 2011
    I hate their music with all my heart.

go fuck yourself
    edited May 2011
    Their on tour yet again, I can feel my urge for gunniess rising! Lol but seriously they're going to be seattle here soon I am going to have to buy some gunniess and have him sign me a can or two
    edited May 2011
    They're on tour yet again, I can feel my urge for gunniess rising! Lol but seriously they're going to be seattle here soon I am going to have to buy some gunniess and have him sign me a can or two.
    edited May 2011
    FromThe253 wrote: »
    They're on tour yet again, I can feel my urge for gunniess rising! Lol but seriously they're going to be seattle here soon I am going to have to buy some gunniess and have him sign me a can or two.

;)/
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited May 2011
    Saw that they are playing a small gig in London at the end of next month, fucking keen.
    Missed them at blackpool a few years back.
  • PsychoDelicPsychoDelic Regular
    edited May 2011
    I've heard of them,bvut neverf slistenec tyo their music befroe.

I like it, its resl good