The tragic death of a young man.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hello, Tose.info.

My first post in quite a while and it's a tragic one.

Late last night, my friends brother lost his life to cancer. He was a good kid. Everyone loved him, he had endless friends and he was incredibly smart for his age.

He was diagnosed with spine and brain cancer, which unfortunatly he couldn't recover and died late last night. Only sixteen.

This is the type of person who we can class a hero.

Comments

• DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011

This is the type of person who we can class a hero.

How the fuck is dying of a disease heroic?:facepalm:
    edited March 2011
    With that being said who wants to troll the facebook memorial page?
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    ^ I'm in.

lol what a dumbass kid. Looks like another metrosexual faggot except for the hair [cuz i have the same hair].

Love how everyone sucks his dick when he's dead. Bitch probably had an empty wall. LULZ
    edited March 2011
    Dysgraphia wrote: »
    ^ I'm in.

lol what a dumbass kid. Looks like another metrosexual faggot except for the hair [cuz i have the same hair].

Love how everyone sucks his dick when he's dead. Bitch probably had an empty wall. LULZ

This. When I saw his pic it confirmed that he is of no real loss to the world.
  • edited March 2011
    Baaaaaaaaad move posting this on Totse, of all places. Hell, you might as well have put it on 4chan, aha.
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited March 2011
    I wonder what sort of reaction Third Rock was expecting? I'm not going to mourn for some rando over the internet. What did he do for his community to be considered a "hero?" He was most likely some happy-fag skipping indie hipster 'tard. If he did friends then why be upset about his death? The kid was popular [disregard the: i didnt noe him but he was a herro, posts] and if he lived his life the way he wanted to, be happy for his faggot ass. Not to mention that judging from the picture provided he seems like the typical prententious fuck playing the iHavecancer card for every little quarrel. RORY, did you do your homework? NO, I HAVE CANCER.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited March 2011
    Maybe he posted it as a reverse psychology thing so that we would go troll the page. I say we don't fall for his trap :o
  • LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Baaaaaaaaad move posting this on Totse, of all places. Hell, you might as well have put it on 4chan, aha.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Totse ain't gonna provide much sympathy for anyone.
  • TillouciferTilloucifer Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    you can get spine cancer? wtf?
    edited March 2011

You can pretty much get cancer everywhere. If it has cells it can become cancerous since cancer is really nothing more than a mutation causing cells to grow to quickly.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011

You can get cancer anywhere that there are living cells.

OP, I'm sorry for your friend's loss but you should have known better than to post here about it.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited March 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    Maybe he posted it as a reverse psychology thing so that we would go troll the page. I say we don't fall for his trap :o

Well, I've done fallen for it then, and it's not so bad....
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »

This.