The Leper Colony

thewandererthewanderer Regular
edited March 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Since there seems to be a debate on what to do with "problem users", try making a subforum in Half Baked called The Leper Colony.

The problem users get banished there for a time period and the rest of the forum carries on with its business. Make it so that threads in The Leper Colony aren't bumped to the top of New Posts so that they don't clog up the forum.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Actually I already implemented a system that handles this issues without any major problems. Currently Mr. Fatty McFUCK is placed under the new system thanks to his amazing contributions to totse.info. He can post throughout Totse but there are some restrictions placed on him.

I am not going to reveal everything since I am sort of observing the response and patching the loopholes if they exist. Plus, keeping the method hiddens keeps the element of surprise in place.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    The leper colony is from somethingawful:facepalm:
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
    The leper colony is from somethingawful:facepalm:

No way! Ffs call it something else then. Does somethingawful have a drunktank?
  • SemSem Regular
    edited March 2011
    Seems like it would be interesting to see which users either just wait things out or post endlessly in there.....course it'd be moot after a certain point.

Sounds like DFG has something else hammered out anyways.