Where do we submit our textfiles

CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
edited July 2010 in Help and Suggestions
I've posted a few things on here- most recently my article which is pro-football hooliganism. Where do we submit our new textfiles. The textfles were the making of totse and t carry on it will need new textfiles; which I and I'm sure many others will be happy to write some up as thoughts and ideas come to us. I'm currently working on a political article- The Illegalist Manifesto; I'll of course be submitting that when it's completed.

What's hapening as far as submitting textfiles goes, getting them on the front page etc.?

Will there be an editing team?
I hope not, leave it to people to weed out the bullshit, it's their own fault if they follow an inaccurate textfile and get fucked; darwinism in action.

Comments

• CatchMeIfYouCanCatchMeIfYouCan Acolyte
    edited July 2010
  • Habaner0Habaner0 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'm pretty sure Hellish is going to be looking at various options for a content managing system...it's just at the moment he's kinda occupied with making sure we even have a forum...
  • VizierVizier Regular
    edited July 2010
    Yeah, be patient. First things first; be sure this forum is running smoothly and whatnot before we can start submitting shit and tweaking around.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2010
    If we do end up having one, make it easier to submit. An online form would be ideal.

One of the reasons that other site didn't get a lot of contributions was because a lot of people are very self conscious about submitting creative work to a person (you had to ask zok for the password - shows a lack of understanding of the human psyche if you ask me)

A cold on-line (optionally anonymous) form removes a lot of that second guessing (because it's submitted almost instantaneously)
  • edited July 2010
    If we do end up having one, make it easier to submit. An online form would be ideal.

One of the reasons that other site didn't get a lot of contributions was because a lot of people are very self conscious about submitting creative work to a person (you had to ask zok for the password - shows a lack of understanding of the human psyche if you ask me)

A cold on-line (optionally anonymous) form removes a lot of that second guessing (because it's submitted almost instantaneously)

The idea of a pre-existing form when uploading an article is a successful model. That's why shroomery has forms for nearly all of their forums, each catered.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    Vizier wrote: »
    Yeah, be patient. First things first; be sure this forum is running smoothly and whatnot before we can start submitting shit and tweaking around.

But I've had the meth pipe out since tuesday :(

Once everything's sorted out with the forum tho I'm sure there will be some manner of depository which some official can go thru to see what textfiles should be added to totse.