Gran Turismo 5 Thread

SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So I fuckin love Gran Turismo 5. I felt like this would be a great place to show off cars we own in GT5

My ZR-1 Corvette.
[IMG][/img]29efc2.jpg

My Shelby A/C Cobra 427
okmkwy.jpg

And My ABSOLUTE favorite

BMW 135i
15ocobt.jpg

Comments

• ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fujimi Kaido.....nice.
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited March 2011
    I haven't played this yet. I played it on the Ps1 but somehow forgot about the series.looks cool though I'll have to check it out.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    That beamer looks sick.
  • SeitzySeitzy Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I would have taken more photos, but it only allows certin cars.

The game is great, the Physics behind it are more impressive than the actual graphics.

and yeah BHD, my favorite car is the 135i, it's nowhere near the fastest car, it has around 545 Horsepower, yet I've actually raced (And won) against a Viper ACR that had 946HP, all thanks to better handling.
  • edited March 2011
    Those cars look awesome! I'm actually a little impressed, although I never was able to get into the Gran Turismo series of games. I always hated the handling and the way the cars didn't turn the way I wanted them to. I play a game like GRID and find that it has immaculate handling, great graphics and awesome damage. I then play GT and get really disappointed that it's nothing like GRID :facepalm:

I dunno though, I might give it another chance. Can you get Gran Turismo 5 on PC?
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    Can you get Gran Turismo 5 on PC?

Nope its a PS3 exclusive