Stinking. Again.

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I think my stench is starting back up again, which is annoying as I thought I'd got rid of it. I mean it's quite enjoyable sometimes but not always.

Is it possible to cycle between smelling bad and downright raunchy?

The body odor and ballsweat are becoming prominent.
I think you can smell me over the internet.
I think I get possessed by different fragrances of death and rot.
I think of my bowels have been under pressure the whole time I've had them, and now it's getting close to there final movement.

These are close to impossible as my anus is only 17 milimeters which is too small to pass such a massive turd.
I'm probably not (but not definitely not) at a stage where I'm needing a colon cleansing.

Hmmm, I think I should take a shower, any suggestions?

Comments

• thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited March 2011
  • edited March 2011
    Definitely take a shower - a long, hot one preferably with a fap in there as well. Rinse under the powerful hot water for about 5 minutes, then get started by washing from top to bottom. That means you should apply shampoo first, lathering it in and leaving that in there for a good 5 minutes. Then rinse it all out, completely getting rid of the bubbles and that greasy feeling. Next, get yourself a bar of soap and a sponge with a really rough side on. Leave the sponge at the side for a second, and go over your whole body with the bar of soap. Once you're covered completely, scrub the shit out of yourself with the sponge. Step back underneath the water now to rinse off, and you might want to repeat the process. Finally, you should apply some body wash or something similar. Do the same thing as when you applied soap.

Get out of the shower, dry off completely, and then apply deodorant and some body spray or cologne. Make sure your hands are washed, teeth are cleaned and nails clipped for good measure.

You might also want to trim the hair on your balls/ass before you have your shower!
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited March 2011
    Oh wow thanks. I'll go do that now. I think we know why Im faster in the shower than you.
  • edited March 2011
    Oh wow thanks. I'll go do that now. I think we know why Im faster in the shower than you.

Probably. When I go into the shower, I pretty much do this every time. In fact, I'm about to do the three S's right now :D Add a pubic trim and a brush of the teeth to that, and there's the reason why I sometimes take so long.

It works though :thumbsup:
    edited March 2011
    Tbh I do all of that in record time because my hot water only lasts 8 minutes. :(
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    lol i missed this one.

Do you still smell like shit?
    edited April 2011
    Right now I probably do. I've been on the road for 2 days straight.

This thread was originally made in troll of the thread Sinking. Again. by Psychodelic.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    i missed that too.

It made me lol though thanks