Isn't it about time............

edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was made a moderator or given special powers ( apart from my natural ones )
Just wondering

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Dunno, it all depends on much you contribute.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    How would you like to be put into a group so special that it currently only has one member?
  • edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dunno, it all depends on much you contribute.

This. To become a moderator, you need to show that you can contribute a lot of quality content in the section you're interested in. You also need to show qualities of leadership, as other people will look up to you :)
  • edited March 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    This. To become a moderator, you need to show that you can contribute a lot of quality content in the section you're interested in. You also need to show qualities of leadership, as other people will look up to you :)

Fuck me you just described me to a T, OK I accept, but I want stars near my name as well, oh and first choice of the totty here!
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    I vote ChrisMuttontrousers

for Mod of BM
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    With a vag like that you can do anything.
  • edited March 2011
    I vote ChrisMuttontrousers

for Mod of BM

Bitch and Moan?
    chrismuttonshutterupyours.gif
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited March 2011
    Totse is currently only looking for female staff.

Preferably between the ages of 14-24, petite, Caucasian, B-C cup tits, a nice firm childs like ass, and willing to do Skype meetings while intoxicated.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »

Preferably between the ages of 14-24, petite, Caucasian, B-C cup tits, a nice firm childs like ass, and willing to do Skype meetings while intoxicated.

Boner popped.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    LSA King wrote: »

^This, you will be given Co-Admin rights and chance to ban members, you will need to give e-blow jobs to Admins and suck other fellow mods balls from time to time. Live chat session is mandatory each week, in each you fuck yourself and let the Admins jerk off to it.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    ^This, you will be given Co-Admin rights and chance to ban members, you will need to give e-blow jobs to Admins and suck other fellow mods balls from time to time. Live chat session is mandatory each week, in each you fuck yourself and let the Admins jerk off to it.

I'd brown nose my ass off to be a mod if that was the case.
    :o
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited March 2011
    How would you like to be put into a group so special that it currently only has one member?

I laughed so hard at this. wow! good one!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    I laughed so hard at this. wow! good one!

I didn't get it first. HAHAHAH
  • edited March 2011
    Oh dear me