Weed that feels similiar to heroin???

PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
edited March 2011 in Man Cave
Ok, for the record I have shot, snorted, and smoked heroin. This pot I recently has a high similiar to smoking black tar, is there a certain strain going around or something and have y'all tried it?

I don't think that a dealer would mix a bit of heroin with his pot because that probably wouldn't yield a profit. Does THC hit a couple of the same receptors has H? I've been smoking pot for years but I have never tried any pot like this.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
    can you send me some ?
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited March 2011
    In the past, I have heard of dealers doing this, but that was half a lifetime away when fuck loads of people dealt weed around where I live. The sketchy bastards that used to do that all moved on to smack dealing. I never bought weed from them.

I also knew of growers who were blowing shit like icing sugar on to weed as the buds were growing so it would stick to the trichromes. Never had any of that - dont imagine it would taste so good.

The worst was when they started blowing silica sand on the weed as it grew to add weight to buds by sticking to them. I had for many years not smoked the resin you can get around these parts, as it is full of things like henna, dog shit, brick dust, plastic, tyres, some times really shit weed that you get bored of smoking, sometimes (not often) some shit that gets you moving a bit and the odd time you get some real good water hash (filtered underwater through different sized screens to get different sized trichs with different high charectertics).

If you have some decent water hash, it can feel like a few seconds after smoking, that a man climbs inside your chest and becomes you but the only thing is he was really stoned, and now you are really stoned, and it cannot be possible to get that stoned that quickly. Or can it?

This water hash (everyone in my circle refers to it as pollem, although it is not really that different from really strong pollen [although pollen is not actually pollen) could have got you very drugged very quickly, but I have never knowingly taken any opiate so I would be loathe to compare.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Might've been a super potent indica strain you were lucky enough to smoke.
  • droppindsdroppinds Acolyte
    edited March 2011
    I don't have any proof to answer your concerns. However I do know a few buddies of mine who have smoked weed/opium (the black tar) out of a weed pipe. They weren't opium heads or anything, just sprinkling some tar (it was definitley opium not heroin) on bowls of weed and smoking it to have a good time.

What your describing sounds similar to what my friends described who have smoked opium/weed together. It is unlikely but maybe some dealer had easy access to opium and sprinkled a small amount of tar on a bunch of his bud to make it seem more potent. I'm usually one to detract urban myths we have all heard about drug dealers lacing weed, but it has happened more than once and is not out of the realm of possibility. Your average yuppie stoner won't recognize opium tar on his weed, and could easily be duped into buying it. I mean this scenario seems very unlikely to happen, however it does seem to fit the facts you have provided us.
  • PNDstonedPNDstoned Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2011
    That's really, really odd. You were actually nodding? The way you describe it i can't even picture it even being weed...Having been a heavy marijuana smoker for years and a casual, yet responsible opiate user in the past i don't know how any weed you'd smoke would ever compare to any strong opiate.
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited March 2011
    Weed and heroin work on different recepotors in the brain, plus what kind of dealer would cut heroin into weed, that's like thinking ecstasy pills have heroin in them sometimes, they don't, heroin costs a lot more and comes from different countries.

Did your pupils constrict/shrink?