The perfect crime

princessprincess Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
If it true that when a person
dies in their sleep, in most cases they just pass
quietly away and don't know anything about it the morning? If this is the case, then I could get away with murder, right? Cause they wouldn't remember who did it.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited March 2011
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    You're going to get assraped in jail, have you ever heard of an autopsy? :facepalm:

But back on topic, I'd imagine the perfect crime would involve something like 40 seivert's worth of ionizing radiation delivered to the sleeping victim.
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited March 2011
    It is good, they would blame a dentist or doctor or anyone with an x-ray machine. Unfortunately, you took me way too seriously and if anyone is doing ass raping in prison, it will be me. If I go to jail again, I'm finding the biggest, meanest looking dude, and raping them in the common area for everyone to see Im a mad dog manlestor nobody wants to fuck with.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited March 2011
    You're going to get assraped in jail, have you ever heard of an autopsy? :facepalm:

But back on topic, I'd imagine the perfect crime would involve something like 40 sievert's worth of ionizing radiation delivered to the sleeping victim.

Fixt
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited March 2011
    Damn you words and your i's an e's.