If I was in prison

princessprincess Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
My first day I'd establish everyone should call me by my gangsta name: Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third. Then I would collect up like 20 bars of soap and go to the shower. I would create a circle of dropped soap around me, and if anyone so much as gets near my barrier, it's on. Id rape them so hard and fast they'd think I was an anal rape ninja. Kind of like Snake Eyes from GI Joe. He didn't say much, but if you read the back stories on the cards it clearly said he loved the cock. Also, much like in the wild, you establish dominance by peeing on things. Those boys at poztop got nothing on me. Also, to ensure my reputation as that crazy son of a bitch you don't want to fuck with, I would start pooping in jars I carry around with me. If anybody gets near them, I will start wildly shanking people ranting about how the government is trying to steal my shit to make a clone of me. Yeah, they'd call me Nasty Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fanna Bo Besca the Third. And everybody would be giving me their cocktail fruit.

Comments