Failed

wasjoshwasjosh Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
[Two drug tests]

Which lost me $1100 this month, and $4250 next month. For pretty much doing nothing.

Goddamn it, fucking THC, I gave it 25 days, and still dropped dirty. I've been able to pass the same tests before with less than 14 days.

Oh well, I guess that's the price I pay for losing weight. :x

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited July 2010
    I really need to sleep. Nothing is making sense.

Night
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dfg wrote: »
    I really need to sleep. Nothing is making sense.

Night

You Pakis and your crazy time zones...

OP that sucks, that's a shitload of money to lose out on. Was it for a job or something?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited July 2010
    Are you a chronic smoker? Okay, stupid question, but you do know THC builds up in your system? Meaning if you smoke once every week you'll be good in the longest being 2 weeks. Even if you smoke a couple of times a week every week usually two weeks clears it out of your system for 95% of the people. You also have to take in body weight, fluids consumed, and a bunch of other factors as drinking fluids (not just water) help you piss which in turn helps you excrete faster. If you don't work out it will take longer. If you smoke many times a week constantly it's going to take longer than 2 weeks most likely unless you are flushing your system out like crazy for 2 solid weeks.

Shit does build up though if you let it. It's science.

Besides, you didn't really need the $5,350 anyways.
  • wasjoshwasjosh Regular
    edited July 2010
    LSA King wrote: »
    Are you a chronic smoker? Okay, stupid question, but you do know THC builds up in your system? Meaning if you smoke once every week you'll be good in the longest being 2 weeks. Even if you smoke a couple of times a week every week usually two weeks clears it out of your system for 95% of the people. You also have to take in body weight, fluids consumed, and a bunch of other factors as drinking fluids (not just water) help you piss which in turn helps you excrete faster. If you don't work out it will take longer. If you smoke many times a week constantly it's going to take longer than 2 weeks most likely unless you are flushing your system out like crazy for 2 solid weeks.

Shit does build up though if you let it. It's science.

Besides, you didn't really need the $5,350 anyways.

Thanks man, yeah I'm pretty versed in this bullshit, I was on state paper for 3 years and did pretty well dropping clean.

Like I said, I've lost over 50lbs in the last year, and a lot of that in just the last few months. And I've been a chronic smoker for longer than I can remember.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with it though, at least until I get some shit together.

I ran a carpet cleaning business last summer, and did great. The only problem was it was with someone else's money, a few monetary disputes later and bam, I'm back to living off meager savings.

Since then I haven't worked and have been half-assed trying to get that same business going.

Whatever, maybe I'll steal some computers, scam a new comcast connection and start selling WOW toons again. If only, it's too bad they don't sell for shit anymore.
  • edited July 2010
    How does failing drug tests correlate with losing money?

Are you getting fucking fined or something? :confused:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    How does failing drug tests correlate with losing money?

Are you getting fucking fined or something? :confused:

I bet he lost his job.
  • edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I bet he lost his job.

Well, then something confuses me.

If the OP lost $1100 this month (Being about halfway through this month) and $4250 next month, why is there such a large discrepancy between his paychecks for these two months?