Known snitch DirtySanchez/JosephStalin

skunkskunk Regular
edited March 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.totse.info/bbs/showthread.php?t=13056
Post reported for linking to sources for illegal narcotics.
Be advised I will continue to report any of your illegal activities you liberal piece of shit. I am also going to send those links to the DEA and hopefully they will shut those sites down for drug trafficking.

Be careful what you post around JosephStalin aka DirtySanchez for he may report you to the DEA or other federal agencies.

Just thought I'd give totse a heads up there's a snitch in our midst. Carry on.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2011
    Well, you can't post drug links like that. That could/might get Totse in trouble. But why would someone report links to DEA? I mean come on.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    This little kid is so butt hurt he is going to need an internet proctologist. Ever since he stepped down as mod people have use to look at his nonsense theories and walk away without saying a word are now laughing at him. Apparently the only respect he ever got was for his position as a staff member. The really funny thing is if you pop over to totse2 and look at PLRC there, he is running the place with an iron fist. While he comes over here and shits all over the same forum with posts that he would never allow in "his" PLRC.

I guess it just goes to show what a perfect little rotten shit he is. Time to grow the fuck up DS.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    This little kid is so butt hurt he is going to need an internet proctologist. Ever since he stepped down as mod people have use to look at his nonsense theories and walk away without saying a word are now laughing at him. Apparently the only respect he ever got was for his position as a staff member. The really funny thing is if you pop over to totse2 and look at PLRC there, he is running the place with an iron fist. While he comes over here and shits all over the same forum with posts that he would never allow in "his" PLRC.

I guess it just goes to show what a perfect little rotten shit he is. Time to grow the fuck up DS.

Simple explanation for it. It's also relevant to How and what he posts.

It's as simple as all his little theories, and ideas about the way society and government should be, are fine. As long as he is in power. But if he had to live under the rule of someone, based on his ideas, he would be crying like a little bitch. I think the difference in posts between here and T*tse2 shows that pretty clearly.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited March 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    Simple explanation for it. It's also relevant to How and what he posts.

It's as simple as all his little theories, and ideas about the way society and government should be, are fine. As long as he is in power. But if he had to live under the rule of someone, based on his ideas, he would be crying like a little bitch. I think the difference in posts between here and T*tse2 shows that pretty clearly.

hammernail.gif
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited March 2011
    Fuck dat snitch ass nigga.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited March 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, you can't post drug links like that. That could/might get Totse in trouble. But why would someone report links to DEA? I mean come on.

I originally found the links on the cannabis culture website a while back (never used any of them). I figured since it was on that website it would be ok to post here.
  • edited March 2011
    Wasn't there once a policy in place wherein people who did that sort of thing, or threatened to, were banned for good?
  • edited March 2011
    Wasn't there once a policy in place wherein people who did that sort of thing, or threatened to, were banned for good?

I believe that's where links which are actually ON Totse are concerned. DS was referring to links which went to other websites, which doesn't really matter too much unless it could potentially put Totse in harms way :thumbsup:
  • edited March 2011
    Keep doing it, retards like OP and PsychoDelic need to be locked up for being fucking morons.