Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: TheDarkRodent
Original Content:
User: brandon
Infraction: Panic Button

Administrative Note:
I asked you nicely and in a reasonable fashion

Message to User:
Everyone knows you are capable of typing in a legible format. Please save your illegible nonsense for HB, B&M, or SG. If you have something intelligent to add to a serious discussion please do so in an intelligent fashion in the future.

I took the time to edit your post here and asked you nicely not to do that again in PLRC. I contacted you via PM to make you aware of the activities in that thread. Being as you chose to ignore my polite request you leave me no choice but to issue this warning.

Please do not do this again as it could lead to restrictions on your account.

Original Post:
obama is a shoshlist. only dict8ers make speeches about change and yes we can its a bunch of dict8er stuff the only ppl who voted 4 him r the ppl who never took histery becus if u wood have seen som of those documentrys about any evil dict8er u wood no wut u r c-ing is bad stuff. this is not good that he was able 2 get in2 power just by this yes we can speech. time 4 change. ya time 2 change the US and give up the HOLE idea of this cuntry just so nigers can sit around and not hafta wory about not being able 2 pay 4 going 2 the docters. hes in faver of more goverment and thats wut i dont get. y do ppl want the govermint controling them? prolly cus they cant control there own minds they just r a sheep and dose wutever every1 else dose wile the ppl who no true freedim sit here and wach everything become controled by the govermint. we can say goodbye 2 r freedims every1 it was fun wile it lasted thank u and com agin

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited March 2011
    This post and the reported post have all ready been dealt with, Both of you need to stop abusing the report function.