Mein name ist Osiris

OsirisOsiris Acolyte
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was kicked out of my high school when I was younger for implementing some of the ballistic schematics contained in this website. This was a while ago before the site shut down. So I've always felt like a member anyways, so now I made it official, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I'm not scared of any of you pussies! (or run on sentences)

Comments

• JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Tits or GTFO
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Only faggots get caught.
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited April 2011
    ^ this .
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Faggot op thinks he's bad ass for getting detention.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    hahah what a faggot.

"I was kicked out of my high school when I was younger for implementing some of the ballistic schematics"

that makes you even more of a Jail bait bitch

then anything. get to corner and make me some motha

fucking money before i back hand yo ass.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Dude, you should post links to your MUSIC!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    I'd rather be a fag than a pussy anyday, fucking pussies. If you wanna see titties get off your ass and find some real fucking titties, two dimensions just don't cut it for me. I guess your too busy typing SEVEN THOUSAND USELESS FUCKING POSTS.

You guys just don't have any balls, spend too much time on the fucking computer. All theory and absolutely no action. I call it a pussy. These insults aren't working either, I haven't been on the internet for a year and I have no idea what an OP or GTFO is.
    edited April 2011
    Osiris wrote: »
    I'd rather be a fag than a pussy anyday, fucking pussies. If you wanna see titties get off your ass and find some real fucking titties, two dimensions just don't cut it for me. I guess your too busy typing SEVEN THOUSAND USELESS FUCKING POSTS.

You guys just don't have any balls, spend too much time on the fucking computer. All theory and absolutely no action. I call it a pussy. These insults aren't working either, I haven't been on the internet for a year and I have no idea what an OP or GTFO is.

Lol what a faggot.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited April 2011
    I like our system of weeding out newfags who can't cut it here. Seems to work pretty damn well.

They can't take a few insults, they just wouldn't fit in here anyways.
  • OsirisOsiris Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    I was mostly being sarcastic, which is apparently harder to purvey through cuneiform than spoken word.

But my main intention in saying I was expelled from school was not to sound like a badass, but as a compliment really, even though it was some real amateur shit.

This is why I left the internet, you can say absolutely anything without any accountability and minimal repercussions. It's a new level of honesty with myself that is challenging me a little. In real life I'm a real nice guy. Naturally certain people feel free to walk all over me. I let them because it makes me happy to see other people happy. So I'm having trouble coming to terms with my masculinity in a non neolithic way, I aim to use this forum as a tool to help me do so.

I can handle insults just fine , and I don't give a fuck about fitting in with a bunch of pussies.

In that last bit I am being sarcastic.

What does &T mean?
    edited April 2011
    I was mostly being sarcastic, which is apparently harder to purvey through cuneiform than spoken word.

But my main intention in saying I was expelled from school was not to sound like a badass, but as a compliment really, even though it was some real amateur shit.

This is why I left the internet, you can say absolutely anything without any accountability and minimal repercussions. It's a new level of honesty with myself that is challenging me a little. In real life I'm a real nice guy. Naturally certain people feel free to walk all over me. I let them because it makes me happy to see other people happy. So I'm having trouble coming to terms with my masculinity in a non neolithic way, I aim to use this forum as a tool to help me do so.

I can handle insults just fine , and I don't give a fuck about fitting in with a bunch of pussies.

In that last bit I am being sarcastic.

What does &T mean?

187941_640x431.jpg

:p

ham-sandwich.jpg
  • GrinchGrinch Regular
    edited April 2011
    What does &T mean?

& the Temple Of The Screaming Electron

That being said, welcome back.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy