I've decided I want to join a church

AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I don't really know if I believe in Christianity or not, but I just want the social benefits of going to church. The best part is those people as good Christians won't judge me too much.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Do you have enough money to join one?
  • AnarchyMasterAnarchyMaster Regular
    edited April 2011
    No churcvh will get into my pockets
    edited April 2011
    haha not yet. until they make you feel

guilty and cheap. they wont accept you as a "real member"

Church just cost way too much now and days
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited April 2011
    It's only a Tithe..and it's optional. It's not like everyone knows who donates, and if they do, then that isn't a good church.
    edited April 2011
    Lethargica wrote: »
    It's only a Tithe..and it's optional. It's not like everyone knows who donates, and if they do, then that isn't a good church.

says the Jew.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    you could join a different church. in lead of joining those fake idiots in the cottholic church.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    oh cool, so you are going there to meet a nice woman
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Anarchy...Church..hmm, but I can see the benefits of free food etc
  • SemSem Regular
    edited April 2011
    The best part is those people as good Christians won't judge me too much.

Think of how many assholes, sycophants, and retards you've ever encountered in your life-time. I'm pretty sure that at least half of them go to church. So no, don't think that they won't judge you, or use you to feel good about themselves.

Instead of joining a church search your area for local clubs or develop a hobby. We live in the age of the so called "global village" so finding a group of people such as Totse or other internet communities can be done with such ease as to fulfill your social needs on at least several levels.

Course if you're doing it for pussy go Catholic. They can be naughty all week as long as they repent every Sunday :D
  • barcalouisbarcalouis Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    They'll eventually make you guilty and make you give something.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    In my experience and personal opinion unless you actually want to believe in what the pastor/reverend/priest/preacher man is spewing out into the congregation you wont. If you take a logical approach to things then most of the sermons will be ludicrous and make little sense. There honestly isn't a social benefit to this because despite what you think they will judge you and the free food usually isn't good because it is often potluck and from a box.
    edited April 2011
    barcalouis wrote: »
    They'll eventually make you guilty and make you give something.
    In my experience and personal opinion unless you actually want to believe in what the pastor/reverend/priest/preacher man is spewing out into the congregation you wont. If you take a logical approach to things then most of the sermons will be ludicrous and make little sense. There honestly isn't a social benefit to this because despite what you think they will judge you and the free food usually isn't good because it is often potluck and from a box.

These 2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thats all that needs to be said.
    edited April 2011
    I don't really know if I believe in Christianity or not, but I just want the social benefits of going to church. The best part is those people as good Christians won't judge me too much.

have you been going to church dude?

If so how much money have you spent?

llol