I ate nutmeg

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Moved all my posts to a new thread dedicated to my experience.

I just ground and ate 18 grams of meg. I'll tell you guys how it goes.

Comments

• edited April 2011
    i just ground and ate 18 grams of meg. I'll tell you guys how it goes.

ooooooooooooooooo shiiiiit sun u gooon be fuuuuckd;)
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    I hope so, lol. I'm writing up a trip report for erowid. I'll be posting it on Totse first though.
  • edited April 2011
    I hope so, lol. I'm writing up a trip report for erowid. I'll be posting it on Totse first though.

Goddamn right you will :D
    edited April 2011
    Unfortunately I'm a hard head when it comes to drugs. I'm hoping for a mild experience at best.
    edited April 2011
    Almost an hour now, maybe a little sedation, maybe it's in my head.
  • edited April 2011
    Unfortunately I'm a hard head when it comes to drugs. I'm hoping for a mild experience at best.

Well, it's nutmeg, so whatever you expect, just don't expect it to be good hahaha
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Hav fun with your 18grams. and it was whole nutmegs wasnt it. lol have fun.
    edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    Hav fun with your 18grams. and it was whole nutmegs wasnt it. lol have fun.

Yeah they were. Ground them myself.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Yeah they were. Ground them myself.

Well You will either have one hell of a stomach issue or get fukd. :thumbsdown::thumbsup:
  • edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    :thumbsdown::thumbsup:

That is so fucking cool. You may think I'm joking but I'm not... And I have no idea how I never thought of that before
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    OP passed out. :thumbsdown:
    edited April 2011
    duuude wrote: »
    OP passed out. :thumbsdown:

lol, nah. Still just waiting.....I just feel like a took some benadryl. Slightly sedated. Nutmeg burps are gross. Kinda wish I had some eggnog though.
    edited April 2011
    Ive been told alot that it takes 3+ hrs to get noticeable effects.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    How did it taste? What did you drink after you ate it and does the taste linger?
  • GotTwoThumbsGotTwoThumbs Regular
    edited April 2011
    How did it taste? What did you drink after you ate it and does the taste linger?

it tastes fuckin gross. hes right nutmeg burps are the worst
    edited April 2011

It tasted like entirely too much nutmeg. I chased each spoonful with chocolate milk. Then the last spoonful, I said fuck it and threw it in a glass of milk and chugged it. Drank some MT.Dew to kill the taste. It lingered a bit, but not as much as I'd thought. Still no real effects. I don't want to call it a bust just yet, but thats how its looking. I'll be up about another 2 1/2 to 3 hours, so who knows
    edited April 2011
    well good luck
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    yeah man, the burps are nasty. glad to see you tried it with the chocolate milk :thumbsup: makes it a little easier to down. u gon be high son.
    edited April 2011
    yeah man, the burps are nasty. glad to see you tried it with the chocolate milk :thumbsup: makes it a little easier to down. u gon be high son.

Yeah chocolate milk has been my friend for a while now. It's the best chaser for Zicam cough spray. I hope this shit kicks in, I dont want to have eaten all that for nothing
    edited April 2011
    i got tired of waiting for mine one time, fell asleep, woke up high as shit. hungry & cottonmouthed
    edited April 2011
    i got tired of waiting for mine one time, fell asleep, woke up high as shit. hungry & cottonmouthed

i did that and had a surprise trip to amusement park when i woke up. fucking awesome
    edited April 2011
    My report so far...

So a few nights ago I decided to try nutmeg for the first time. It wasn't planned out, I was at a store and saw a bag of whole cloves and figured, what the hell. So I ended up stealing the 5 or dollar bag, cuz thats how I roll. I wanted to start out light, so I took and ground the biggest nut, about 3-4grams, and ate it. A few hours later I had a very light buzz going, but that was about it. I figured I'd ramp it up and weighed out around 18 grams worth of nutmeg cloves.
    8:30 I take 18 grams worth of whole nutmeg cloves and start grating them into powder.
    8:50 I start eating the powder. The majority of it is eating in heaping spoonfulls, washed down with milk. The last big spoonful was mixed into a glass of chocolate milk because the taste was getting to me. The milk went down alot easier.
    9:10 I've got a bit of a headache but I'm fairly sure its just from the overpowering nutmeg fragrence.
    9:54 my face feels flushed. nothing else to report yet. Killing time on the internet browsing www.totse.info
    11:25 still waiting.....getting some alerts, and I feel like I've taken a few benadryl. Slightly sedated.
    1:35 still nothing, I'm gonna say fuck it at 2:30 and go to sleep unless something happens. Aside from cottonmouth.
    edited April 2011
    My report so far...

So a few nights ago I decided to try nutmeg for the first time. It wasn't planned out, I was at a store and saw a bag of whole cloves and figured, what the hell. So I ended up stealing the 5 or dollar bag, cuz thats how I roll. I wanted to start out light, so I took and ground the biggest nut, about 3-4grams, and ate it. A few hours later I had a very light buzz going, but that was about it. I figured I'd ramp it up and weighed out around 18 grams worth of nutmeg cloves.
    8:30 I take 18 grams worth of whole nutmeg cloves and start grating them into powder.
    8:50 I start eating the powder. The majority of it is eating in heaping spoonfulls, washed down with milk. The last big spoonful was mixed into a glass of chocolate milk because the taste was getting to me. The milk went down alot easier.
    9:10 I've got a bit of a headache but I'm fairly sure its just from the overpowering nutmeg fragrence.
    9:54 my face feels flushed. nothing else to report yet. Killing time on the internet browsing www.totse.info
    11:25 still waiting.....getting some alerts, and I feel like I've taken a few benadryl. Slightly sedated.
    1:35 still nothing, I'm gonna say fuck it at 2:30 and go to sleep unless something happens. Aside from cottonmouth.

dude cool so far. i bet around 5 o clock tomorrow morning you are fucked up.
    edited April 2011
    I fucking hope so.
    edited April 2011
    if not SWIM would recommend just get an oz
    edited April 2011
    if not SWIM would recommend just get an oz
    If eating this much doesnt work, then it isnt worth it. Especially when I have large amounts of 2c-e at my disposal.
    edited April 2011
    If eating this much doesnt work, then it isnt worth it. Especially when I have large amounts of 2c-e at my disposal.

ya SWIM meant an oz of bud though :hai:
    edited April 2011
    ya SWIM meant an oz of bud though :hai:

oic. I dont smoke. This fucking kottonmouth sucks.
    edited April 2011
    Fuck it, I'm tired of waiting, and I'm going to bed. Hopefully I wake up high.
  • edited April 2011
    Hmmm, this is pretty much the same as my experience trying nutmeg. There is a lot of credible reports of people getting high off it though. Hope you get something off it for all the effort it takes to get it down. Also I recommend having lysol on hand for your morning dump, the smell will be fucking amazing in it's nastyness.
  • edited April 2011
    I parachuted a bunch of nutmeg once before and had absolutely no effects at all, aside from feeling a little sick. Hopefully you wake up with something to write about though, as I'd love to see a trip report. It's apparently best to just take it in the morning after waking up as you don't really know how long it's going to take to kick in. If you have another chance after this, I'd recommend upping the dosage a little and taking it in the early morning.
    edited April 2011
    No effects whatsoever. Woke up the first time around 6:30 to no effects. Woke back up around 11 to still no effects. It's now 1:35pm, so I'm calling this a bust. Nutmeg, quite possibly the worlds best troll.
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited April 2011
    Well, atleast you didn't get sick or have a shitty miserable high.

I have a weak stomach and I'm sure 18 grams would probably make me vomit.
    edited April 2011
    sux bro, i got high off of it. stick to your 2ce