i have a gay friend

BoxBox Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
but he's cool.

because he's there when I need him for help and doesn't pussy out or ignore me through tough times.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Do you make his flaps erect?
  • edited April 2011
    This is why it's important to have a gay friend. I used to have one, but he was just too fucking gay to put up with :facepalm: Then I went to college and we never talked again. He's probably at some club right now, being super gay with other gays. That's so fucking gay.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Well he isn't HOMO gay. He has a girlfriend and stuff. Just that he's too metrosexual, I guess that's what happens when you're a model. Anyways, he's pretty cool for a butterfly.
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    because he's there when I need sex

Your friend isn't the only one who's gay.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    so he enjoys taylor swifts music as much as you?
  • edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Well he isn't HOMO gay. He has a girlfriend and stuff. Just that he's too metrosexual, I guess that's what happens when you're a model. Anyways, he's pretty cool for a butterfly.

OH, one of those "gays". I know a few of those people, and I think they're models too. In fact, one straight-gay who I knew used to do catwalking and allsorts. I thought it was totally gay, but he had a girlfriend at the time. Now he's probably the biggest player I've ever met! Just shows how straight some gays really are.
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    Is he one of those plastic boxe's ?
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    Your friend isn't the only one who's gay.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    so he enjoys taylor swifts music as much as you?
    LOL. He hates Taylor Swift and listens to K3$ha. :facepalm:
    trx100 wrote: »
    OH, one of those "gays". I know a few of those people, and I think they're models too. In fact, one straight-gay who I knew used to do catwalking and allsorts. I thought it was totally gay, but he had a girlfriend at the time. Now he's probably the biggest player I've ever met! Just shows how straight some gays really are.
    Yeah. He has mad bitches around him at all times.
    JestA wrote: »
    Is he one of those plastic boxe's ?

lolwut
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    your faggot like dfg.