ATTN: RayWilliamJohnson

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I'm calling you out

How much do you earn making those shitty YouTube vids?

Oh by the way dickhead I watch them on my mobile so you dont get my view count hahahahahahahaha

All you're really doing is stealing other peoples videos and the only reason people keep watching is for 'the comic question of the day' hoping that you choose some faggots answer

I forgot what else I was gonna say but I'll cone back and edit when I rememma kk

fuck u

Oh yeah and FPSrussia is way more entertaining than you, I'd rather watch that fucking panda sneezing all day long

Comments

• MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    y don't u become a youtube whore? i'd watch ur vids.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    y don't u become a youtube whore? i'd watch ur vids.

no u'll just laff at me :(
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    I find RWJ to be entertaining.

He reviews viral videos and adds some humor to them. He's a really cool guy, I even met in in NYC last year and he was cool enough to stop and chat.

:thumbsup:
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I find RWJ to be entertaining.

He reviews viral videos and adds some humor to them. He's a really cool guy, I even met in in NYC last year and he was cool enough to stop and chat.

:thumbsup:

im just jelly :(

but the tactics he uses... all the thumbnails for his videos are in BRIGHT coloured backgrounds to catch peoples attention, and then he does the stupid fucking comic question of the day at the end to keep retards watching and then retards watch the next episode just to see if he linked their comment!!

all hes really doing is reviewing OTHER peoples videos and making SHIT LOADS OF MONEY from it by doing fuck all really, but ok his editing skills are pretty awesome
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited April 2011
    He's using the same methods many other Youtube celebrities such as Shane and iJustine use. The comic question of the day is lulzy at some times but what really pisses me off are the prepubescent faggots that think they're so witty and type up some one-liner expecting a medal of some sort. Yeah he may be a bit cheesy but that's what makes him unique. He's not a tryhard.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011
    How about you go on YOUTUBE and talk about YOUTUBE on YOUTUBE where people care about YOUTUBE videos, dumb ass.