edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

This is the e-version of a head on a stake. 00582965.largeThumb.a.jpg

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I seeing that fucking message on some really famous websites.
  • edited April 2011
    To protect and serve the wealthy
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    The terrorists have won :o
  • skunkskunk Regular
    edited April 2011
    In profit we trust.
  • LostInTheWoodsLostInTheWoods Regular
    edited April 2011
    Now lets hope someone retaliates in the name of anon, and let teh interwebs war begin... :hai:
  • MrFriendlyFaceMrFriendlyFace Regular
    edited April 2011
    I've seen this on a ton of piracy related websites lately. Apparently sharing doesn't fall under free speech. For every site they take down though, rest assured that two more will come up to replace it.
  • edited April 2011
    How often is Totse backed up (if ever?) I'd hate to lose everything if we were taken offline. That said, I save a lot of shit I post here to txt files, especially things which take years to write up! :D
  • edited April 2011
    I've seen this on a ton of piracy related websites lately. Apparently sharing doesn't fall under free speech. For every site they take down though, rest assured that two more will come up to replace it.

They don't want people to share.

Everybody has to have (Buy) their own. If they could, they'd make listening to other peoples CDs or listening to music in someones car illegal, too.

EDIT: And since we don't live in an actual republic (In that we never have a real say on the important things), the government feels the same way as the industry. And I don't think that'll change soon.
    trx100 wrote: »
    How often is Totse backed up (if ever?) I'd hate to lose everything if we were taken offline. That said, I save a lot of shit I post here to txt files, especially things which take years to write up! :D

I'm sure DFG has that shit covered. He's usually on top of things.
  • Mr. MooMr. Moo Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    The terrorists have won :o
    I couldn't agree more.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    They don't want people to share.

Everybody has to have (Buy) their own. If they could, they'd make listening to other peoples CDs or listening to music in someones car illegal, too.

EDIT: And since we don't live in an actual republic (In that we never have a real say on the important things), the government feels the same way as the industry. And I don't think that'll change soon.

I'm sure DFG has that shit covered. He's usually on top of things.

Speaking of errors. I should backup Totse now.

Oh sorry for the DB error. I will do it when everyone is sleeping