Hitler was -

• Homosexual
  • Vegetarian
  • A Meth addict (intravenously)
what else? did he have only 1 testicle?

Comments

• GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    A non-smoker (He really hated people smoking in his presence, even Eva Braun). He only didnt mind people smoking in the last days of the war when all was lost.

A brave solider, thus he was awarded the iron cross.

Was thought to have had syphilis, as his health deteriorated throughout his life, and he was treated for it previously.

Did not have Monorchism (one testicle), as it was never mentioned in any health tests, not even when he joined the army in World War 1.

And there is continuing historical debate whether Hitler was a homosexual or not, I would not define that as a fact, merely as a theory.
  • edited April 2011
    So, he DIDN'T have one testicle? Damn, that's a whole load of jokes and funny school days wasted :(
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    So, he DIDN'T have one testicle? Damn, that's a whole load of jokes and funny school days wasted :(

dont worry :(

im_here_for_you_childrens_poster-p228499061668148318t5wm_400.jpg
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited April 2011
    It wasn't just meth correct? i remember hearing it was a cocktail of drugs.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    A non-smoker, awesome. I have something in common with Hitler. Hitler, pwns Jesus.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    JestA wrote: »
    It wasn't just meth correct? i remember hearing it was a cocktail of drugs.

He was only addicted to Meth, however like you say he was on alot of medication. He had a doctor called Theodor Morell (who was extraordinary obese) who would treat him for around 9 years of his life until he committed suicide. He distrusted pills, thus he would have his medication via syringes and a alot of medication he was on too. This is a good website which gives details on all his medication: http://schikelgruber.net/morell.html :)
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited April 2011
    Where's Chester when you need him? :o