edited April 2011
    whats the dosage? answer usually yes..
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    im talking this shit

nurofen-plus--12-tablets.jpg
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited April 2011
    sounds almost like a tylenol 3, it will fuck you up, but don't heath ledger son.
  • edited April 2011
    I have some of that downstairs. Check for other ingredients, because I'm sure there's something in there which will fuck you up in a bad way.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    Dihydrocodone, motherfucker!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Do your parents a favor and take the whole box.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    Do your parents a favor and take the whole box.
    DSCF0007.jpg

LOL thedarkfaggot
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    CWE that shit
  • OutbackOutback Acolyte
    edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    im talking this shit

nurofen-plus--12-tablets.jpg

Your going to have to take a lot of those before the ibuprofen fucks you up, but your 12 and doing anything like that could cause a massive impact on your development.

There are much better ways to get high than fucking up your liver.
  • edited April 2011
    CWE that shit

Yah, that shit is 8mg codeine, you gotta get rid of all the other shit and get about 80mg codeine into you. To Cold Water Extract, just crush the pills fine, and dump the powder into ice cold water, stir, and let the ibuprofin settle out. Then gently pour off the liquid, mix with orange juice, and watch cartoons for 3 hours. I have used this method with acetaminophen/codeine, but I am not sure what the solubility of ibuprofin is, so you might just get liver failure, but hey, if you eat 10 or 20 without the CWE, you are guaranteed to have bad effects, so cut your odds by getting rid of as much of the crap as possible. Fuck, wonder if I can get those here.

C/O
    "see you in hell"
  • KraneKrane Regular
    edited April 2011
    Can you even do a CWE on pills with Ibuprofen in them?

Don't do it Pacino, Codeine won't even get rid of a bad migrane, let alone get you high.
  • edited April 2011
    Krane wrote: »
    Can you even do a CWE on pills with Ibuprofen in them?

Don't do it Pacino, Codeine won't even get rid of a bad migrane, let alone get you high.

Yeah, that is the question alright, I hope the OP tries at least, even if he does take one for the team and have bad gut rot because of the ibuprofin, we will know a little more because of his discomfort, and hell, this is Pacino. It should be fairly obvious if it is working, if the ibuprofin settles out it is working, if it dissolves it is not.

Codeine has a low bioavailability, your body has trouble absorbing it, oxycodone and hydrocodone are similar, but are absorbed much more efficiently. All three are converted to morphine in your brain, hence codeines' classification as a prodrug. In the process a significant amount is converted to relatively inactive forms, and as a result the potency of codeine is only 8-12% that of morphine.

CWE was a bit of a hobby for me when I was posting on the original totse, and eventually I was able to get quite pure stuff by repeatedly drying/grinding/re-extracting the results is successively smaller amounts of water. I was going to try converting it to base form using NaOH, and extracting it with ether, theoretically the base could be smoked, and if you were ambitious enough converted to morphine and heroin, but I decided that having a constant supply of codeine base or setting up a clan lab was further than I wanted to go.

If anyone is feeling particularly ambitious, here is a link to the Rhodium file containing the process, hope you know what you're doing if you try it. http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/codeine2morphine.html

C/O
    "junk by any other name is still junk"