Slight Misalignment

edited April 2011 in Help and Suggestions
Switching between the forum and the main page of the site, it would appear that there is a very slight alignment change. Things move around a bit - the logo is the most noticeable thing. Check it out, see what I mean?

Is there anything which can be done to fix this? It's not exactly urgent, but it's another step to perfection :D

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    A) The mainpage gets cached. Try using index.html and see you notice anything.
    B) I added a Like List which contains website linking in and out. Currently I am working on it. If there is a slight change it could be due to that.

Will I fix it, Yes. Can I fix it now, no. Since whatever changes I made aren't shown instantly for some reason which I blame of the server caching function.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    EDIT RSS feeds are down. Working on it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    There is an issue with RSS, I think someone just copy paste some articles from Word etc. and they added some illegal characters because of which the feeds are down. It would be awesome if someone added some new content but avoided using MS Word.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Checked the alignment. If you check mainpage and then check the cms, the pages won't shift. It will only shift with forums.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Okay fixed. Mainpage will take some time to get updated.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    :thumbsup: Thank you dfg, you work quickly for someone with a terrible connection and rolling blackouts.

iG6zK.jpg