by the end of tonight i will have had...

PacinoPacino Regular
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
1 bottle of wine (12%) and 8 bottles of beer (5%)

is that bad?

Comments

• RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    Are you driving? If so, yes. Past that, it all depends on your tolerance. Some people wont be phased by that amount, others will come close to dying.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited April 2011
    im not driving, i do this every night

ive been doing this for many years

i cant even remember the last night i was sober
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm guessing your liver hates you, but past that you should be golden.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    Can't get drunk all the time Luke I used to. I envy you sir.
  • VesemVesem Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Nah, not too bad. One night I drank a bar out of rum.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    i believe shit is coming out of your mouth sir^^^

and pacino. Go buy a bottle of tequila then try posting after

that.
  • VesemVesem Semo-Regulars
    edited April 2011
    Well, the unmentioned side is it was a bar in Korea, so they only had like a liter and half. Then ended up giving me whiskey for the rest of the night. But the story is way better without that part.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Never forget drinking is a contest. Always try to drink as much as you possibly can.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited April 2011
    Never forget drinking is a contest. Always try to drink as much as you possibly can.
    . . .even if your at home by yourself.
  • LouisCypherLouisCypher Regular
    edited April 2011
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    . . .even if your at home by yourself.

Especially if you are at home by yourself.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Vesem wrote: »
    Well, the unmentioned side is it was a bar in Korea, so they only had like a liter and half. Then ended up giving me whiskey for the rest of the night. But the story is way better without that part.

lol much better.

and so far I can't beat my own record.

so i try everynight
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    You must be pretty tolerant to that if you do it every night. Maybe make it 9 beers tonight!
  • edited April 2011
    Pacino wrote: »
    1 bottle of wine (12%) and 8 bottles of beer (5%)

is that bad?

Only if you post it here, this forum is for discussing the taste aspects of things like beer and wine, how much you drink and when you drink it belongs in SG, or maybe BLTC if you want to get into discussions about tolerance and effects.

And no, that is not bad, that is a fucking appetizer for a good nights drinking, or a decent afternoon in the back yard. If you think you have a drinking problem, consider this, until recently I drank about that much 5 days a week, with some hard booze thrown in on the nights when I wanted to get really wrecked. If you think you are killing yourself with alcohol, better sit back and watch the years go by, as it is going to take 20 years or so for the really nasty health effects to kick in. If you can drink a 26oz bottle of rye, go to work the next day, come home and drink a dozen beers to kill the hangover, and still wake up feeling like Saturday is a good day to have beer and cocaine for breakfast, then you are fucking hardcore, till then, relax, and let the booze do the talking.

C/O
    "wow, thanks Pacino, I so seldom get to do anything moderator-ish"