2c-b

jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
edited April 2011 in Man Cave
Finally got my hands on some 2c-b. Bought a 20mg cap at a hippie festival for $1/mg. Street prices suck. Gonna be trying it in the next few days. Might post a report if it's a good enough experience. I've been reading up on it. Anyone with prior experience have any tips for me?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I had access to a ton of the stuff last year, red pellets with a fleur de lys logo, and I have checked a couple of sites and found the contents were likely 2-cb and mephedrone. The come on is actually the best part, a butterfly tingle in your guts, a feeling of loose energy in your limbs, and a damn rosy outlook on life. The psychedelic bit kicks in at about +45-90 minutes, minor tracers, colors and patterns, but not much movement. The peak is pretty long, about 2 hours or so, and the let down takes another 3 or so. I had no trouble sleeping, and in the cases where I re-dosed during the peak, there was not much effect.

The thing I found interesting about 2-cb, was the level of functionality I could maintain despite having a pretty good buzz on. I used 2 pellets a couple of times during work and had no problems doing my job, or communicating with those around me, something I would have had problems with under the influence of similar things like MDMA. And it did not cause any social anxiety, another thing I usually feel even with weed. I was playing foozeball with Armed Forces staff at the avalanche control center across the road, and I was fine, even though everyone was a stranger, and I knew saying the wrong thing could bring the hate down fast.

I don't know what the dose was though, so your experience might be very different. Have fun, and tell the tale.

C/O
    "the food is talking to me, and I don't like talking with vegetables, they are all about tha' politics"
  • jamie madroxjamie madrox Sith Lord
    edited April 2011
    I was hoping for your input C/O, It sounds like a more energetic, less visual version of 2c-I.
    edited April 2011
    Well tonight's the night. My friend and I are going camping a little bit later. He also has a 20mg cap. If his phone works, I might post some updates, but I'll be keeping a written trip log to share with y'all tomorrow.
    edited April 2011
    I was right, 2c-b was almost identical to 2c-i without the intense visuals. It was pretty energetic and had us feeling great for a few hours. It's a pretty good high, but I prefer the more psychedelic 2c's. Overall not bad, but not really worth street price IMO.