edited May 2011 in Life
It's a very simple equation,

m₁=m₄
or
m₂=m₄
or
m₃=m₄

where
m₁= muscles. ie having physical fitness or being handsome.
m₂= music. ie being creative, artistic, musical, comedic, or charming
m₃= money

and m₄=marriage

As you can see from the equation, you have three paths to success with women. Physical fitness and attractiveness is something hardwired into our brains to feel attracted to, because for most of human evolution fitness meant survival and thus a good candidate for sexual reproduction.

Creativity will always make the women swoon, but it has to be a certain kind of creativity, a traditional creativity. Women won't care about your computer hacking unless you can hack her Facebook page and leave love letters for her all over the page (and even that's doubtful to actually charm a girl). They won't care if you're a great civil engineer unless you can convince a city council to let you erect a statue in her honor. Nerdy creativity usually won't cut it.

The last factor is money, which is like the muscle of the 21st century. Money is directly proportional to brain power. Note that unlike m₁, brain power alone won't attract females, but a nice house and a bangin' Porsche 911 seem to have some kind of magnetic pull on them.

If you possess more than one of the 3 M's, you will be bound to be popular with females, although just one is adequate. Less than one equates you to a loser status. Most men know these things intuitively, but sometimes it's good to lay it out for every man to see.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    Well, you have a point there. This equation makes sense. So, I need to earn more money because I have already have two m's. I am creative (funny, charming, good with discussion, can relate to any girl) I am fit (Nice slim body, no excess eight, build for endurance, capable of self defense) I have brains (good with social engineering, can work with computers) I do lack money. So, I use other M's I might be good to go.

But here is the problem. I don't want any woman, I want someone special. The problem with me, I don't go for Pakistani girls. So, I am single by choice at the moment. Special case?
  • edited April 2011
    Why would anybody with money and/or talent and/or a good physique want to be married?

Just wondering...
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    wrong, wrong, wrong.

Quit convincing yourself you need this shit to have a girl.
  • ImmaChrgnMaLAZRImmaChrgnMaLAZR Regular
    edited April 2011
    wrong, wrong, wrong.

This. :thumbsup:
  • MarijuanasaurusMarijuanasaurus Regular
    edited April 2011
    wrong, wrong, wrong.

Then do pray tell us what you need to have a girl O wise one of the cunt.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    Then do pray tell us what you need to have a girl O wise one of the cunt.

Thats easy.

You. If you be yourself someone will come to your likings.

You people make finding women a math equation. Its not, be yourself

get "out there" and make yourself known to women. Sure all those increase your

chances of finding a hot girl. You just need to be comfortable with you

when you accomplish that she will see it.

your welcome.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited April 2011
    BHD is right about this. And here is a protip: don't be a nerd about it.
  • WANWAN Regular
    edited May 2011
    I just want to add about the third M, which is money. IMO guys don't have to be exactly rich to pull a girl, they just have to have the means/skills to be an adequate provider, that's usually good enough for most females.

Why would anybody with money and/or talent and/or a good physique want to be married?

Just wondering...

This guy has a point.