Words to live by

edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Islam is like a public toilet - you can piss in it, you can shit in it, you can wipe your ass in it, you can even masturbate in it - but eventually you have to leave because of the stomach wrenching stink of asshole, shit and piss.

Allah is the asshole.

Mohammed is the shit coming out of the asshole.

The koran is the toilet paper you use to wipe the asshole.

And Mecca is the world’s largest public toilet.

So don’t forget to clean your dirty muslim asshole.

Comments

• BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    So if i say I need to go to the Islam. Squeeze out some mohammeds then use a lot of

Koran to wipe my allah?

correct?
  • edited April 2011
    So if i say I need to go to the Islam. Squeeze out some mohammeds then use a lot of

Koran to wipe my allah?

correct?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited April 2011
    After i took a mohammed in mecca i wiped allah with the koran.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    So.... what are the other parts of the body. I mean if an Asshole gets a seperate name what about the penis and butts?
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    So.... what are the other parts of the body. I mean if an Asshole gets a seperate name what about the penis and butts?
    lol paki english
  • edited April 2011
    "butts" is correct.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    fanglekai wrote: »
    lol paki english

Considering the condition I am in, I hones;ty don't give a damn.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    FTFY
    :facepalm:

Yeah, I know lol..

:hai:
    edited April 2011
    "butts" is correct.
    I don't know in what ass-backwards country you learned english, but "butts" is correct only when there are more than 1 butt. In this case, there is obviously only one.

---
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dfg viewpost.gif
    ---

Notice he says "parts of the body" (referring to one human body) and also "the penis" (again, singular because he's referring to one human body). Both of these indicate he meant it to be singular but fucked up because he's paki.

If you want to argue grammar with me you'll have to do a lot better than that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2011
    I don't know in what ass-backwards country you learned english, but "butts" is correct only when there are more than 1 butt. In this case, there is obviously only one.

---
    Quote:
    ---

Notice he says "parts of the body" (referring to one human body) and also "the penis" (again, singular because he's referring to one human body). Both of these indicate he meant it to be singular but fucked up because he's paki.

Thanks for the correction :facepalm:
    edited April 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Thanks for the correction :facepalm:
    BAWWWWWW the paki fucks up and doesn't want to learn from his grammatical mistakes. Typical paki behavior.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited April 2011

---
    Quote:
    ---

Paki should have a capitol P, dumb ass.
    edited April 2011
    There is nothing proper about that particular noun.

Paki refers to a race, meaning it is a proper noun. For example, French, English, Irish, Australian, American. All of it is grammatically correct only when capitalized.
    edited April 2011
    grammar wars over the Net are lolzy
    edited April 2011
    paki refers to a mud race, I don't see you capitalizing nigger either.

Because nigger isn't a race. The proper term is either African or African American.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited April 2011
    The only difference is, Islam is the fictional extremist toilet, that might blow up while you are sitting on it :P
    edited April 2011
    Paki should have a capitol P, dumb ass.
    Wrong. Fatty already explained this to you. Plus you're talking about spelling conventions, not grammar, so you fail either way.
    edited April 2011
    Wrong. Fatty already explained this to you. Plus you're talking about spelling conventions, not grammar, so you fail either way.

"Wrong" isn't a proper sentence. I'm not sure what you mean by "spelling conventions" either.
    edited April 2011