NFL Draft.

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited April 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Nfl Draft Starts today.

YAY!

My team Is Dallas Cowboys. I know what a shithole team to root for. Fuck it im a fan

We need a Saftey, CB, DE, and O-line.

Lets see how bad JJ fucks this team up again.

Draft order.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d6b708/article/complete-order-of-first-round-of-2011-nfl-draft-determined

I was going to list them But fuck that

its 32 teams

Comments

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited April 2011
    football is gay. keep the strike going
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited April 2011
    football is gay. keep the strike going

ok

We drafted Tyron Smith of USC. OL

Fucking waist of a pick if you ask me
  • DaGuruDaGuru Mite
    edited April 2011
    Day 1 Winners

New Orleans....gettng 2 quality players in the 1st round, not having to lose much to trade up.

Cleveland.....traded out of a tough draft spot where there wasn't much value at that pick when their targeted players were gone, and got a shit-ton of picks for that spot.

New England..... what the fuck else is new, any bets that first pick in round 2 will be traded by dinner time?

Day 1 Losers

Atlanta...gave up WAY too much for a receiver with questionable hands, that probably would have dropped much lower down the board where they wouldn't have had to sacrifice as much.

Tennessee...Jake Lockler with the 8th pick???? Wow!!! Titans fan got a lot of lean years ahead of them with thes guys in charge after the legacy Fischer left behind.

The NFL Fans...putting the labor dispute aside, I'm still pissed off with Roger Goodell that the Draft starts on Thursday nights instead of being an all day fiesta on Saturday. Its ruined the epicness of the event itself, and just plain loses the whole luster of the thing for those that did turn Draft Day into one big party.

DaGuru.....nah not really, because me and my crew STILL party our asses off no matter what day of the week it is, although the reason I'm putting myself in the "loser" list right now is after all the merriment last night my head is still a bit cloudy/slow/not quite there yet. :D
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited April 2011
    Philly needed an offensive lineman. :thumbsup: Their O-line can never stay healthy.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2011
    Everyone ITT ask yourself this. Statistically, how many 1st round picks pan out to be great players vs all the great players over the years who have come from later rounds. 1st round pick is almost as bad as being the Heisman Trophy winner. Sure, I pay attention to the draft, but not to second guess why what team took which player, but to familiarize myself with the new talent so I can see who develops into a player and who becomes the next overpaid under performing 23 year old millionaire.

*EDIT* The Browns made some *ahem* interesting moves from a fans perspective with the down trading they did. On the other hand this guy looks like a good candidate to replace Rogers.

Phil Taylor (DL)

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 334 lbs.

Arm Length: 34 in.

Hand Size: 10 3/4 in.

College: Baylor

Conference: Big 12

Combine Stats

40 Yard Dash: 5.14 Time

Bench Press: 31.0 Reps

Vertical Jump: 29.5 Height

Broad Jump: 100.0 Distance