Question of the Day

GallowsGallows Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
So you're strolling down the street, when an attractive male walks up to you and says, "Hello, I couldn't help but notice you. How much for a blowjob?"

Totse, how do you respond?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    For you, no charge ;)
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    After a quick body scanning, given that the man is fairly build and attractive, $1 mill. :o
  • The GeneralThe General Regular
    edited May 2011
    5 million and you gotta maybe
  • The NegotiatorThe Negotiator Regular
    edited May 2011
    How much you got?
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited May 2011
    burroughs wrote: »
    No dollar amount, just the guarantee that your semen occupies a place in my stomach lining.
    This. :o
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited May 2011
    Gallows wrote: »
    So you're strolling down the street, when an attractive male walks up to you and says, "Hello, I couldn't help but notice you. How much for a blowjob?"

Totse, how do you respond?

Well, your question is flawed from the beginning. When I am street walking, or strolling as you put it, I am not a very attractive tranny prostitute. I mean, I look better than Atisone Seuli, and would have no trouble getting into Eddie Murphy's car, but if an attractive man approached me, I'd know it was a cop. Also, no attractive men usually frequent the strip by the meal wagon that serves booze around 1 am when I do my business.

Also, they don't call it a blow job, but an "bojo". So that is also flawed with your question. And usually, they ask for an "old fashioned", since it is known tranny hookers don't have the cleanest mouths since most of our clientele enjoy a good rimjob.

So, if your question was, "So you're street walking trying to support your crack addiction, when a drunken, do-able john walks up to you and says "I don't have much time, how much for an old fashioned?" I would reply "$5.00, same as in town"
  • edited May 2011
    $300 and he's got to swallow
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Green Card, A Visa and a fucking passport out of this shithole.

EDIT: FUCK Fatty hahahahahaa I lol'ed
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Green Card, A Visa and a fucking passport out of this shithole.

We have a deal, on your knees bitch :p
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    We have a deal, on your knees bitch :p

Honestly, given the opportunity I would take it! I WOULD TAKE IT ALL!
  • edited May 2011
    At least a million. There's no way I could suck a guys dick for any less than that. Then I'd have to use some of that money to pay people to get them to shut up - I'd get mocked for the rest of my life otherwise.
  • NickNick Locked
    edited May 2011
    I have a deletion fetish ..anyway...after asking the supreme power :), it replied :

Dear Nick, blowjob him but do it for free.!

ps

Thanks supreme power :)
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    "Alright, i will Swallow for 10 bucks more :o"
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tree fiddy. :o
  • princessprincess Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tree fiddy. :o

And it was about then I started getting suspicious. I said," I ain't giving you three fifty you god damned Loch Ness monster!"
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited May 2011
    ITT: totse becomes gay

I would say to him in a flaming voice "more than you could afford sugar" and walk away shaking my but a little to piss him off.
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited May 2011
    "Fuck off"
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    ITT: totse becomes gay

I would say to him in a flaming voice "more than you could afford sugar" and walk away shaking my but a little to piss him off.

taht was very fuking gay of you :facepalm:
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited May 2011
    "Fuck off"

what you shouldda said the first time but now you're all attached to him