Window 7 torrent

SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator-__-
edited May 2011 in Tech & Games
hi!

Not being a windows man myself and having nothing to do with piracy I'm having a lot of confusion choosing the correct win7 torrent.

searching the usual torrent sites yields way to many results.

could somebody please help me a with a torrent link.

32bit.

Thanks.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR PRIVATE RESEARCH PURPOSES .

Comments

• AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Just download the real thing.

No malware added, no cracks, no hacks, no bulshit.

And here's the thingy you need to make it think it's legal.

It works, but I'm not a fan of those cracks, it sounds like you're voluntarily installing a rootkit IMO. If you just type this in a command prompt with administrator priviliges every 30 days you can use it for 120 days before it starts complaining about missing it's dear friend the license key - and all completely legal according to Microsoft. Gee, if you're willing to reinstall every 4 months you can use Windows 7 for free for as long as you like!
    slmgr /rearm

• DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    I was downloading with 300, just to not attract attention and then after placing here the link my download speed dropped down to 6, that only proves dear Admin Dfg that either you are a cop along with the other moderators of yours or that your site is viewed by all kind of anti fos freaks.

So solution is simple..put a fucking restriction on viewing the outsiders what is inside the spoilers..it's obvious that you can't protect any member of yours.

You are pathetic Dfg and an asshole for that !!!

So secure your fkn site and then you talk about contributions or so.....

Drop dead cunt :angry:
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    I was downloading with 300, just to not attract attention and then after placing here the link my download speed dropped down to 6, that only proves dear Admin Dfg that either you are a cop along with the other moderators of yours or that your site is viewed by all kind of anti fos freaks.

So solution is simple..put a fucking restriction on viewing the outsiders what is inside the spoilers..it's obvious that you can't protect any member of yours.

You are pathetic Dfg and an asshole for that !!!

So secure your fkn site and then you talk about contributions or so.....

STFU noob
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    The digitalrivercontent links don't come with SP1 preinstalled. Just saying, downloading Win7 with SP1 will save you the downloading and installation time.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6364622/Microsoft.Windows.7.SP1.PL.All.Versions.x86.x64-NoGRP
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    The digitalrivercontent links don't come with SP1 preinstalled. Just saying, downloading Win7 with SP1 will save you the downloading and installation time.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6364622/Microsoft.Windows.7.SP1.PL.All.Versions.x86.x64-NoGRP

I'd rather waste the 85 mb and 45 minutes installation time SP1 is on most modern desktop systems than risk getting an OS which is compromised to begin with. Not to mention the fact that when torrenting, you have to upload yourself to get decent download speeds, so it'll probably cost you less bandwidth to just update to SP1 with windows update.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    Amie wrote: »
    I'd rather waste the 85 mb and 45 minutes installation time SP1 is on most modern desktop systems than risk getting an OS which is compromised to begin with. Not to mention the fact that when torrenting, you have to upload yourself to get decent download speeds, so it'll probably cost you less bandwidth to just update to SP1 with windows update.

Don't know about torrents but files don't get compromised:confused: via filehosting sites. As for bandwidth, I don't have a limit so that's out of the question.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2011
    well I've installed it and my PRIVATE RESEARCH concludes that to get win7 in a usable state you have to make it as xp like as possible.

I've stuck with it though, as i need to familiarise myself with windows 7 for potential IT work.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited May 2011
    well I've installed it and my PRIVATE RESEARCH concludes that to get win7 in a usable state you have to make it as xp like as possible.

I've stuck with it though, as i need to familiarise myself with windows 7 for potential IT work.

I wouldn't go that far, I'd say the decade long time frame that XP has been dominant have made us so familiar with how XP works compared to anything else.

The problem stems from being completely unfamiliar with everything that has been added since XP. To move from Vista to 7 for me was honestly a big change GUI/Set up wise. I couldn't imagine how big the change must seem for most XP users coming to 7. There was so much shit in Vista and now 7 that I will probably never know about even if it lasts another 10 years like XP. OSes are just so massively complex and engulfing these days. Most of it added stuff isn't for the average consumer but for developers and other super tech nerds.

I hate the fact I feel like I'm giving up all my tech know-how and being converted into this Mac awareness. It's embarrassing and tragic at the same time. If only I didn't toss command line out the window when we went from DOS to NT I probably would understand and have been able to use Linux proficiently.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Windows 7 Power Users Guide

^Try that,

I jumped from Windows XP to Windows 7. I was one of those early adopters. So, far it was worth it. You win some and you lose some. I got better Hardware Support, less crashes and more stablity. Granted I lose some control over OS but it keeps me safe from other unwanted things.

In short, you will learn to enjoy it.
  • AmieAmie Regular
    edited May 2011
    Box wrote: »
    Don't know about torrents but files don't get compromised:confused: via filehosting sites. As for bandwidth, I don't have a limit so that's out of the question.

Some of those cracks have malware in them. It's installed as part of the OS so it's nearly impossible to remove.
    And lucky you for not having a limit!
    LSA King wrote: »
    The problem stems from being completely unfamiliar with everything that has been added since XP. To move from Vista to 7 for me was honestly a big change GUI/Set up wise. I couldn't imagine how big the change must seem for most XP users coming to 7. There was so much shit in Vista and now 7 that I will probably never know about even if it lasts another 10 years like XP. OSes are just so massively complex and engulfing these days. Most of it added stuff isn't for the average consumer but for developers and other super tech nerds.

I always hated Windows XP (I still remember those early days when you were lucky if your computer could run for an hour without a blue screen) and was never very good with computers. One day I got a new computer with Windows Vista and I honestly loved it. Much better than XP IMO. I became a power user on windows Vista, and I found switching to Windows Seven very straightforward. I tweaked the taskbar a little bit 'cause I don't like only having an icon, and honestly, the rest seems like it's pretty much the same GUI to me. I immediatly felt at home in Seven.
    Dfg wrote: »

Thanks, gonna read that one day.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Noob ? will ask my grandma that taught me how to open and close the pc

How about you go fuck your grandmother rather than pissing the people of totse off