Fucking niggers

BoxBox Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
[ame=" - Epic Racist Moment on Game Show[/ame]

The guy is giving totally valid and logical reasons as to why he dislikes niggers. Not to mention he didn't even use a racial slur to describe them. Fucking niggers yo.

Who ever likes niggers? Those white bitches KNOW he's fucking right but they have to pretend because they're on TV.

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    lulz that nigger is so butthurt :facepalm:
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited May 2011
    The nigger had a far more reasonable reaction to that than any of the others I think. That was pretty funny though
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    If I were there would stand up and punch that other racist till he bleeds on air, and he is not nigger he is just a human like you and me, the color of his skin has no importance at all, that's why it is called racism if it has any importance to anybody.

Box, the guy gives no valid , nor logical reasons as to why he dislikes black people, as a matter of fact, the guy that said such thing on air should STFU and all the rest to express their offense to what that guy told.

So Box, stop acting like a racist and STFU ! bitch !:mad:

Pussy
  • edited May 2011
    He's probably just doing it to fit in with the whites in Texas.

Also, I love how there's a reasonable black guy there for the entire thing.
  • ChromeChrome Semo-Regulars
    edited May 2011
    :facepalm: Nigger lovers......... :rolleyes:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    Fucking niggers, I don't hate them but they get too much credit for shit they don't do, plus OMFG they steal.

inb4nioggerlovers and no offense to any Black/nigger Totsean.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    ^^^ SAND nigger.

I hate em all, they stink.

Only good for entertainment. :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
  • jewnosejewnose Regular
    edited May 2011
    If I were there would stand up and punch that other racist till he bleeds on air, and he is not nigger he is just a human like you and me, the color of his skin has no importance at all, that's why it is called racism if it has any importance to anybody.

Box, the guy gives no valid , nor logical reasons as to why he dislikes black people, as a matter of fact, the guy that said such thing on air should STFU and all the rest to express their offense to what that guy told.

Why are you here again?
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    edited May 2011
    I'm black, I don't feel burdened by it and I don't think it's a huge responsibility. It's part of who I am. It does not define me. But you are defined by your words mad iguana :mad:

This is what all niggers deserve

lynching-by-kkk-with-women.jpg
    edited May 2011
    You control your attitude or it controls you:mad:The greatest thing is, at any moment, to be willing to give up who we are in order to become all that we can be, and you are a Totsean Daktologist, act like one and contribute to life and peace instead of anarchy and chaos which comes just after the loss of teamwork.:):thumbsdown:

Fuck off. I believe that the white race is far superior than all the other mud races
  • edited May 2011
    trollstrollingtrolls?
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited May 2011
    Mayberry wrote: »
    trollface2_393.jpg

Holy shit, it's a black Rocky Dennis.