Its been a while...

PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Hey its been a while since I posted, I've been really busy with shit IRL, been workin 40 hrs a week and my work blocks the site. Proxies only let me view the site, not log in or post, so has anything changed?

Comments

• buddhabuddha Regular
    edited May 2011
    Hey welcome back, nothing has changed, just more members.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Welcome back mang :D
  • PhilosoraptorPhilosoraptor Regular
    edited May 2011
    Kickass! Glad to see the site growing! I've been thinking a lot about Totse lately, I'm actually moving out of my parents house this coming monday since I finally make enough to move, unfortunately it cuts into Totse/party time since I'm exhausted at the end of the day :/
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited May 2011
    Kickass! Glad to see the site growing! I've been thinking a lot about Totse lately, I'm actually moving out of my parents house this coming monday since I finally make enough to move, unfortunately it cuts into Totse/party time since I'm exhausted at the end of the day :/

Just do some coke and shit,then you'll have all the time in the world.;)
    Na, don't do drugs they cost way to much and aren't worth the bother.
    Welcome back and congratulations on moving out, welcome to the jungle.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    Get back to the philosophizisering pl0x
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited May 2011
    w/b nigga, you know where the jailbait is..
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    fuck off...

;)
  • edited May 2011
    Good to see you back here. I've been thinking about Totse a lot too. Not much has changed around here, except we've got more members and a slightly better internet presence.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2011
    What up homie. Much has changed, Box turned queer, mayberry is pregnant with her second child (father unknown) and Spectral and DaGuru are finally getting engaged. BigHarryDick finally came out of a closet, he is now a cross dressing nigger and we're still alive.