Using Religion to your Advantage...

BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
edited May 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have a shit ton of legal problems coming at me. My only way out is to convince

that slut whore judge that I am a changed person and i have attended a church

and turned my life around. In other words "I found Jesus" lol. Now i dont give 3

Shits about the church or whatever fucking bullshit they do. But i can use the

Religion to my advantage saying i have gone since my conflict with the law.

In reality Im a heavy drug user and an alcoholic. Come court day Im going to be

one of jesus 12 disciples. Anyone else take advantage of a church this way?

Not only will they help you get out of trouble, they will also pay your rent, free food,

and Some have Bill help. Try it out its fun. Just make them believe you believe/

Comments

• BoxBox Regular
    edited May 2011
    I remember some chick in my music class some years ago used the excuse of being Sikh [muslim ?], and was exempted from the class. She had a 2 lunch period for the whole fucking year!
  • SemSem Regular
    edited May 2011
    While I'm usually all for manipulation but associating myself with christians even for the reasons you're providing would make me feel dirty :(

I have however seen the Xtian Network in action so to speak. One of my co-workers typically does computer work either for free or heavily discounted because the people in question were "good christians". Meh.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited May 2011
    . My hommie non-jew claimed to be a jew so he can have Jewish holidays offf.

No questions asked, the teachers and admin. Just let him off for those days due to religion.

Fucking A, it comes in handy
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited May 2011
    I practise the Jedi religion, and I have to take tomorrow off to mourn the Great Jedi Purge.
  • NegrophobeNegrophobe Regular
    edited May 2011
    Tax exempt status and money laundering, amongst other things. Rise through the ranks and religion is a very powerful tool.
  • edited May 2011
    Negrophobe wrote: »
    Tax exempt status and money laundering, amongst other things. Rise through the ranks and religion is a very powerful tool.

I knew a guy who started his own church to get tax-exempt status back when the practice was real common. Power over followers is also a part of it.

I also remember a couple Moonies.