Whale Wars

MorningsideMorningside Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
Anybody else watch this? I don't really give 2 shits about whales or anything, I like this show because the incompetence of the "sea shepherds" blows my fucking mind every time I watch it. I literally :facepalm: through the whole show.

Comments

• NightshadeNightshade Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    No I don't watch it. I don't got APL.

But nothing would give me more pleasure than for them to get blown out of the water because they take on a whaling ship that is armed. :)

Reality TV meets eco-terrorism.
  • edited July 2010
    Actually to be a Seashepard is on my bucket list. Just to throw buteric acid at the fucking japs. I'm not animal nut, but killing all those whales, what a bunch of douches.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    Nightshade wrote: »
    No I don't watch it. I don't got APL.

But nothing would give me more pleasure than for them to get blown out of the water because they take on a whaling ship that is armed. :)

Reality TV meets eco-terrorism.

This.
    Actually to be a Seashepard is on my bucket list. Just to throw buteric acid at the fucking japs. I'm not animal nut, but killing all those whales, what a bunch of douches.

I can understand liking whales, but why would you want to associate with these people? Seriously, they suck.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/254170?p=3
  • 13371337 Regular
    edited July 2010
    This show is laughably bad, but I love to watch it baked. Watch an episode and look back after it's over and realize how little action there is. For example, the last episode, the Ady Gyl got hit by the Japs. That happened in the first 5 minutes. The rest of the show consisted of getting the crew on the Bob Barker and talking to the media. For fucks sake, they're down there for 3 months, you'd think they see enough action to at least put a couple dramatic events in each episode.

I'd love to go on a whaling expedition for Sea Shepherd. Think about it, it's a free vacation for 3 months. You get to see beautiful scenery that 90% of the population will never see in person and you get to throw shit bombs at Japs and ram their shit. I don't give a FUCK about them killing whales, I just want to see the scenes. Also, they run dry, vegan ships. Fuck that, I'd sneak on some booze and beef jerky, fuck their bullshit hippie veganism.